cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Changed to Euro Shower Diverter

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer
My shower diverter came off the bathroom sink which was a bad Idea. I took the sink and cabinet out which was useless to me and helped with bathroom space. I had to move the plumbing and shower head to the inside wall for access. I cleaned up the wire mess I found and ran the plumbing up the wall. In order to get to the supply lines I had to cut into the outside wall so I installed an outside shower to solve that problem.

The volume control is on the left for quick on and off so no more messing with the shower head knob and the temp is on the right. It's temperature balancing so no more cold shot when you turn it off and back on.
10 REPLIES 10

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Farmboy666 wrote:
rexlion wrote:
Where can one buy those Euro controls?

Amazon

Thanks, I appreciate it! I've added it to my Amazon 'wish list'. When I buy my next trailer, I'm getting one of these mixers for it.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer
MrWizard wrote:
i could go with the balancing shower

but mine always gives a "Hot" shot not cold
have to aim it away to not get scalded

I guess hot leaves a mark but neither is pleasant.

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer
Jim@HiTek wrote:
I'm impressed. Nice job. I really need me one of those temp balancing dealees.

Thanks, I think it's going to work out well. Here is a youtube link that I got the idea from, I think he's a forum member. His was a little different install since he used the original location.
Diverter Install

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
Wow! Iโ€™d be shaking in my boots too much to cut an outside wall. Good job.

I could kinda see where I was from the storage side, I started with a 3/8ths drill bit and started from there with a small hole and worked my way up. I actually ended up about 1 1/2 inches lower than where I marked it out after cutting a hole big enough to get my hand in to feel around.

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer
rexlion wrote:

Amazon

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer
rexlion wrote:
Where can one buy those Euro controls?Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019O4FUM0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

MrWizard
i could go with the balancing shower

but mine always gives a "Hot" shot not cold
have to aim it away to not get scalded
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

Jim
Explorer
Explorer
I'm impressed. Nice job. I really need me one of those temp balancing dealees.
Jim@HiTek
Have shop, will travel!
Visit my travel & RV repair blog site. Subscribe for emailed updates.
Winnebago Journey, '02
Cat 330HP Diesel, 36.5', two slides.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Wow! Iโ€™d be shaking in my boots too much to cut an outside wall. Good job.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad