cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chassis Air Bags replacement

RAINEYTXX
Explorer
Explorer
Rear airbags in our 2008 Beaver Patriot Thunder are leaking as we can hear a whistling noise and see cracks in the rear airbags.

We know they need to be replaced but are trying to minimize the inconvenience since we are full-timers. Does anyone have a recommendation in the DFW area that you could refer us to for reasonable repairs costs and a quick turnaround service. We are open to anywhere within a hundred-mile radius or even a mobile repair center if you have a recommendation for us.

Has anyone had this work done before? You remember what the cost were? I can see two air bags that need replacement and was wondering about a ballpark figure for parts and installation.

If you could give me your recommendation I would love to hear it. Thank you for your help and happy camping.
2012 DRV Mobile Suites Atlanta 43'
2012 F-450
2016 Audi Q5
2011 Audi A8L
2004 Audi A4 6 speed sport package
2 REPLIES 2

ILVMYGT
Explorer
Explorer
$170 for an Air Bag and $100 for installation seems like a fair price.
2000 Country Coach Magna
CAT 385HP Allison 6sp
1998 Saturn SW2

William_B
Explorer
Explorer
I don't have a recommendation for a repair place in Dallas, but we are having all our bags replaced on Monday at Josam's in Orlando. I have already bought the 10 bags for $1700 and we have been quoted about $1000 in labor. Will know more on Monday.
Full timing since 2004
2007 Holiday Rambler Navigator 45' DD Series 60
2019 Dodge Ram 1500 Limited

Our Blog