cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RIP - JohnnyT

Admin
It is with a sad note that I have to announce that my good friend for 18 years and Moderator of Class A, JohnnyT has passed away.
He was one of our first Moderators and a firm supporter of RV.net.
Many a suggestion from him was incorporated into the site.
For us on the west coast, we will surely miss his yearly trip to California and the Moderators Rally. He was always first to arrive and last to leave even after me.
He was a good man and deserved to live longer

RIP Johnny
You will be missed
Admin
RV.net
45 REPLIES 45

donkeydew
Explorer
Explorer
if you look this thread is a year old. rip

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
RIP JT, You will be missed my friend.
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

OkieGene
Explorer
Explorer
Oh my. May God Bless.

Airdaile
Explorer
Explorer
Fair winds and following seas Johnny T.

emzee
Explorer
Explorer
So very sorry to hear this. RIP Mr. Johnny T. you will be missed. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

John_S_
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sorry to here this. We had chatted and even met a time or two.
John
2015 Born Free Royal Splendor on a Ford 550
2018 Rubicon
Boo Boo a Mi Kie
42' 36' & 34 Foretravels sold
2007 Born free 24 sold
2001 Wrangler sold
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland sold
Susie Dolly, Lolly &Doodle (CKC) now in our hearts and thoughts

tyoungs
Explorer
Explorer
Have been off the forum on VAC for a week or so and just saw this note, so sorry to hear about Johnny T. Met him at a rally in Elkhart in 2003 with Bagman, had a great time and became great forum friends. Saw him at a couple Frnkenmuth rallies here in Michigan and always had a good time with him and Becky.
Prayers go out to Becky and family - he will be greatly missed!!
Tom & Mary plus Lilli the Havanese
2017 Entegra Aspire 44B,
450 Cummins, Spartan K2
HRRVC #106803
2017 Buick Enclave toad:)
RV.NET Rallies attended - 6

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
Sully2 last year and now Johnny T I miss my old RV.Net friends! See later down the road โ€œOld Boysโ€ you just beat me there! My sincerest condolences to the families! Rooster

gonesouth
Explorer
Explorer
My condolences to his family and friends. I never met him in person but talked online on occasion. He was a giant amomg RV'ers and helped so many of us. He gave freely of his time and knowledge, and will be missed by more of us than anyone knows. BeckyT, if there is anything we can do to help, just ask.
Currently planning for retirement.....planning to build a small home in Nova Scotia for summers and someday year-round. Trying to sort out a good way to spend winters in central Florida as I can't drive anymore.

ron_dittmer
Explorer
Explorer
Dear BeckyT,

May you find comfort in knowing a lot of people including me here on RV.net, were touched by JohnnyT's kindness over the years.

God Bless You and Your Family in a grand way during this time of great loss.

Sincerely,
Ron Dittmer

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
BeckyT,

You are very welcome.

Thanks again for sharing Johnny with us.

Brett
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

BeckyT
Explorer
Explorer
Your kind words are heart-warming for the family. Johnny loved RVing and the wonderful people we met. Thanks to the motor home we not only experienced the United States, but he was able to run in dozens of marathons and half-marathons across the country. The rallies, gatherings, and individual meetings were always a joy. The Forum allowed Johnny to stay involved with the RV community even when we werenโ€™t on the road. Thanks for the memories.

slickest1
Explorer
Explorer
R.I.P. You will be missed!
1998 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40 ft.
Dennis and Marcie and Pup the Jack Russell

bobpie
Explorer
Explorer
sending condolences Peace be with you and your family.
2001 suncrusier, 32-v, Ford V10, 4 Koni FSD, dinning slide, No leaks, 1 wife, 1 westie, life is good! 03 malibu toad sometimes, roadmaster brake pro,roadmaster Blackhawk all terrain tow bar!