xxxxxxxx
6 REPLIES 6

Y-Guy
OP deleted his post, thread locked.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Y-Guy
tooldad1041, in every State I've been in there are laws about disposing of greywater. I've been in some areas that encouraged it to be spread on the dusty gravel roads, but even the they were clear no to dump near a stream. Please don't. Greywater sounds better then black water but it's still not safe to dump into any stream. Please collect it and transport to the proper disposal (sewer) system.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

1L243
Explorer II
Explorer II
Interesting... Never heard of this being done before... I think I want to live upstream!
2017 Coleman 300tq by Dutchman Toy Hauler. 34.5 feet long and under 10k Gross. 500 watt Solar 2000 watt Inverter, 1999 Ford F250 2WD 7.3 4R100 DP Tuner, S&B Cold Air Intake, Gauges, 6.0 Trans Cooler, Air Bags.

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
is the sink against the outside wall? If so run it through the side. Stub out a MPT fitting and screw on a cap, then make whatever adapter you need to drain it to a drywell or something OTHER THAN THE CREEK!
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

azrving
Explorer
Explorer

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
I know I am going to get toasted for this....but, however you plumb it, please don't run it, "into the creek."
(see how polite I was, I said, "Please.")

Now, let the discussion begin.
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro