cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to price a 2000 Pace Arrow for sale and where to list

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2000 35 ft Pace Arrow Vision new tires new batteries new shower. No problems know by me.

I am at a quandary as to where to list t and what price to list it at. I would also include a fully prepared ready to roll 2005 PT Cruiser, new tires 5 new tires, in excellent shape with Blue Ox tow bar New, and New Brake buddy with remote control.

V 10, 60,000 miles regular service on time. No smoking, waxed last fall

Please help me with info? Is the consignment sellers too much commission?
6 REPLIES 6

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
NADA good idea, thanks to all for help.

s_N_s
Explorer
Explorer
Go to NADA and take a look. They are showing two models. The M35J or the M35N both on Ford chassis. Don't know which you have one is with 2 slides the other I guess has no slides. They also show the Workhorse chassis which obviously you don't have. Good Luck and hope you get the info you need.
Steve & Sally
Hudson (Our Little Pom)
HiTee, Houston & Heidi (Forever In Our Hearts and Never Forgotten)
04 NEWMAR MACA 3778 W22
05 pt Cruiser Vert 5 speed
Demco baseplate with Commander Tow Bar

"Never try to outsmart your common sense"

Lurker52
Explorer
Explorer
Go on Craigslist, RV trader and RVT and compare yours to similar RV's to get an idea of what you can get for it.

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
donn0128 wrote:
Maybe 10 12 thousand. Try craigslist for a few weeks.

That's a good ballpark figure- I sold our 1999 36B Pace Arrow Vision 5 years ago. First guy that came gave me $14k cash ( all $20 bills that we took to the bank for them to verify and count)
Coach was in great shape, had 125,000 plus miles, I put on 120k of those miles.

I advertised on Craigslist with plenty of pictures. WHen I go to sell stuff, I price it right for it's condition. I don't want to be sitting around waiting for calls and people to show up. The idea is to get a fair price and move on.
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe 10 12 thousand. Try craigslist for a few weeks.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
You forgot to mention the engine/chassis and mileage. ๐Ÿ˜‰