cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Torklift Steps

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
I received my Torklift steps the other day and installed them. They are truly awesome. My old steps were 3 steps and it was a chore to get in an out of my 5th wheel. These are 4 steps and what a difference. I have an artificial knee on my left leg and an artificial hip joint on my right leg and these steps make getting in an out a breeze. They are solid as a rock with no jiggling or bounce. They are adjustable at the top and on the bottom also. Our dogs did not like our old steps but these they jump right up in the camper. At first they would not use them but I put step rugs on them and now they run right up into the camper. This is undoubtedly the best mod I have ever done to my 5th wheel. I am truly impressed....
7 REPLIES 7

Merrykalia
Explorer
Explorer
ependydad wrote:
I liked ours so much that I had them transfered from my old rig to the new one. I need a 5th step now, though. This new rig is hella high!

Sent you a PM.
2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
I liked ours so much that I had them transfered from my old rig to the new one. I need a 5th step now, though. This new rig is hella high!
2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
2018 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW w/ 4.10 gears and 8' bed
FW Hitch: TrailerSaver TS3
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page

john_bet
Explorer
Explorer
Put ours on within a month of bringing our 5th home. YEA.
2018 Ram 3500 SRW CC LB 6.7L Cummins Auto 3.42 gears
2018 Grand Design 337RLS

73guna
Explorer
Explorer
I wish they werent so expensive.
2007 Chevy Silverado Crewcab Duramax.
2016 Wildwood 31qbts.

edatlanta
Explorer
Explorer
The Glowstep Revolution was the best addition to my 5th wheel.
Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010

Halmfamily
Explorer
Explorer
Agreed, great steps. Going on three years with ours and appreciate them more everyday.
2008 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW D/A 4x4 (Big All)
2006 Ford F350 PSD SRW King Ranch 4x4 (Henry) (Sold)
B&W Companion, 90 Aux Fuel Tank, Scan Gauge II, Curt f/m hitch, Swagman XC
2015 Forest River Sierra 360 PDEK
DW Diane, DS Michael, FB Draco and Sabian

Merrykalia
Explorer
Explorer
It was our best addition, to date.
2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW