Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What happened to CW customer service

Rough2000
Explorer
Explorer
Dear Marcus,
I ordered a Combo LP/Carbon Monoxide detector on March 6. I have not received any notification of shipping. I called Customer Service today to determine the status of this order. I was told it was somewhere in the USPS system and I would have to follow up to with USPS to see what the problem is. Your Representative was the rudest CS representative I have encountered in years. Please have someone contact me to resolve this order. If not, I will have no other choice but to cancel payment through PayPal. Needless to say, I am very disappointed with CW.
If it moves but shouldn't, use Duct Tape. If it doesn't move but should, use WD40.
13 REPLIES 13

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

OH48Lt
Explorer
Explorer
CW and customer service used in the same sentence? C'mon.

If a package was sent via USPS, the seller/shipper has the tracking number. Get it and check.
2017 Ford F-150 Crew Cab 4x4 3.5 EcoBoost
2014 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 215WKS
2015 Harley Road Glide Special in Amber Whiskey
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Yamaha Grizzly 660 (his)
Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.(hers)

Rough2000
Explorer
Explorer
WNYBob wrote:
Each dept is a profit center, with their own margins and goals.

One dept doesn't support another. Therefore service and courtesy go out the window.

Perhaps it's time that Marcus starts looking into Camping World on his show The Profit. I haven't seen anything as bad on The Profit as I experienced with CW Rep Shela this morning. Somebody needs to put her out of her misery. Time for Marcus to wake up and smell the coffee about his organization.
If it moves but shouldn't, use Duct Tape. If it doesn't move but should, use WD40.

WNYBob
Explorer
Explorer
Each dept is a profit center, with their own margins and goals.

One dept doesn't support another. Therefore service and courtesy go out the window.

mat60
Explorer
Explorer
That don't sound good. I was just about to get something on sale from camping world and was thinking how could they screw that up.
2018 Heartland Trailrunner 24 SLE... 1999 old style Chevy 2500 with 34k

ViewOfAKindArt_
Explorer
Explorer
that's a bummer I hope it gets resolved

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Rough2000 wrote:
ScottG wrote:
What happened to it?
It's always been like that.

Don't know...I feel it should be up to CW to track it down. They are USPS's customer. They paid for the shipping.

I meant their service has always been iffy.
They should absolutely track down the package for you.

Rough2000
Explorer
Explorer
Good Sam Care Team wrote:
Rough2000,

Thank you for contacting Camping World and I am sorry to hear about the issues with your order. Please send a private message with your order number and phone number.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

You should have it

Rough2000
Explorer
Explorer
azrving wrote:
I got a $25.00 discount on my Amazon Prime. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Didn't go through Amazon Prime. My bad ??

Rough2000
Explorer
Explorer
ScottG wrote:
What happened to it?

Don't know...I feel it should be up to CW to track it down. They are USPS's customer. They paid for the shipping.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Rough2000,

Thank you for contacting Camping World and I am sorry to hear about the issues with your order. Please send a private message with your order number and phone number.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

azrving
Explorer
Explorer

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
What happened to it?