Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

17 Ways to Cook with Beer

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
This looks promising.
Cooking with Beer
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus
6 REPLIES 6

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
Any time I make a pot of chili, Polish sausage and cabbage, or crockpot a roast, most of the liquid is dark beer. Guinness Black Lager and Yuengling Black and Tan are two of my favorites.

My rule is always: One for the pot and two for the cook.

:):)
2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Bake while drinking beer, fry while drinking beer, roast while drinking beer... there's 3 ways to cook with beer right there. ๐Ÿ˜‰

But seriously, new recipes can be fun to try.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
Beer and wine add a lot of flavor. They help tenderize things like tough cuts ofr meat. The carbonation in beer lightens up things like pancake batter by adding CO2.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
MitchF150 wrote:
I can cook 17 things with a beer in my hand.. Does that count? ๐Ÿ™‚

It should count. I've done a lot of things with beer and, it wasn't cooking. ๐Ÿ˜‰

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
does it have to be all at once?

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
I can cook 17 things with a beer in my hand.. Does that count? ๐Ÿ™‚
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.