cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ramp vs Door

seagrace
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry, apparently I'm not allowed to post relevant content.
8 REPLIES 8

seagrace
Explorer
Explorer

dedmiston
I have three identical looking keys for the front door, garage door, and ramp. I took some of my wife's nail polish and dabbed the faces above each of the locks with their own colors and painted the keys to match.

Main door = blue
Garage = red
Ramp = pink

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
Find someone with a vinyl cutting machine (Silhouette or Cricut) and have a little design printed for one. The vinyl SHOULD adhere to it.
2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
2018 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW w/ 4.10 gears and 8' bed
FW Hitch: TrailerSaver TS3
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
Drill a very small hole in the key or the top, 1/16" won't compromise the integrity and you can see that in the dark.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

toedtoes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Get a small key ring and put one key on that and then attach that ring to your regular key ring. The key on the extra ring goes to one lock, the one not goes to the other lock.
1975 American Clipper RV with Dodge 360 (photo in profile)
1998 American Clipper Fold n Roll Folding Trailer
Both born in Morgan Hill, CA to Irv Perch (Daddy of the Aristocrat trailers)

boogie_4wheel
Explorer
Explorer
I have 3 keys; the side door key, the ramp key, and the front storage CH751.

I placed them in order on the keyring, front to back. CH751-door-ramp on the ring, then a stupid rubber decorative tab to help identify the order. I never shove the wrong key in the hole anymore. We know the middle key is the door key (middle of the trailer).
2005 2500 Cummins/48RE/3.73, QCLB, 4wd, BigHorn, Edge Juice w/ CTS + Turbo Timer,Transgo Shift Kit ISSPro Oil and LP pressure gauges, GDP 20/2 filters, Custom Diesel Steering Box Brace
'10 Forest River Shockwave Toy Hauler 21'
Honda EU3000I Genny

seagrace
Explorer
Explorer

mat60
Explorer
Explorer
Could you cut a small curve with a knife on the plastic of one of them or drill a small hole.
2018 Heartland Trailrunner 24 SLE... 1999 old style Chevy 2500 with 34k