cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying from Morryde steps Tweety’s ??

Aka_the_breeze
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking to replace my steps with the Morryde step above steps.. I purchased from the cheapest place I could find, which was Tweety’s...

My delivery showed up, the steps were damaged, prolly from transit... So I called they sent a pick up label and re ordered..

The replacement steps showed up..... worse damage than the first...

Now I know this is all on the packaging, but I cannot believe that I am the only one that this is happening to?? I know the box is big and bulky, but to have 2 damaged at delivery is surprising....

I AM NOT blaming Tweety’s, they have been great but how do I go and get a set delivered without damage?????? I sent a note to MORryde, they told me they do not sell steps direct to the public...
5 REPLIES 5

Aka_the_breeze
Explorer
Explorer
CharlesinGA wrote:
Tweetys is very good to deal with. If Tweetys is shipping FROM THEM, I would ask for double or triple packing, you got a gorilla in the system somewhere, or ask for a different method of shipping. If they are using FedEx Ground, ask for UPS.

If the shipment is being drop shipped from Moryde you have less options other than to ask Tweetys to pass on to Moryde the problem and ask for special packing.

Charles

Wes from Tweety's has been awesome to work with... He stated its been a problem with MORryde steps recently.. I reached out to the folks at MORryde ( Gary ) and he stated that engineering is actually working on a fix as we speak . . .

Aka_the_breeze
Explorer
Explorer
buc1980 wrote:
Why don't you buy the glow-step revolution nice solid steps.

Cause I don't want the Glow step revolution.

Big1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Funny, because I order one off of Amazon and it came in damage so I return it and re-order and the second one was damage and was missing parts so at that time I say no more, been thinking about going to Camping World but I know that it will be a little more money.
2022 Ram Laramie 3500 6.7L CTD CCLB
2019 Jayco Eagle 321RSTS

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
Why don't you buy the glow-step revolution nice solid steps.
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023

CharlesinGA
Explorer
Explorer
Tweetys is very good to deal with. If Tweetys is shipping FROM THEM, I would ask for double or triple packing, you got a gorilla in the system somewhere, or ask for a different method of shipping. If they are using FedEx Ground, ask for UPS.

If the shipment is being drop shipped from Moryde you have less options other than to ask Tweetys to pass on to Moryde the problem and ask for special packing.

Charles
'03 Ram 2500 CTD, 5.9HO six speed, PacBrake Exh Brake, std cab, long bed, Leer top and 2008 Bigfoot 25B21RB.. previously (both gone) 2008 Thor/Dutchman Freedom Spirit 180 & 2007 Winnebago View 23H Motorhome.