cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windshield curtains '99 DSDP

Jones1
Explorer
Explorer
Just little information for anyone interested.
Have a '99 DSDP with pleated front windshield curtains that were dirty along the bottom from pulling across the dash to open and close. Took them down, put them in bathtub, soaked them in Oxiclean about 4 hours, rinsed, folded back together put rubber bands around them to dry. When damp dry,removed the rubber bands and let them dry. Rehung and they look just like new. Folds are perfect.Had to buy few new rollers and got them from Amazon.
Roy Jones
5 REPLIES 5

happy-2
Explorer
Explorer
I got my Blinds on line from Blind Chalet,it was very easy.

Gottahaveit
Happy 2...where did you get the new blinds?
40ft Mandalay Quad Slide
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

happy-2
Explorer
Explorer
Well I ll say I got very tired of the pull around curtains,Plus they date the Coach,and they close off the front of the room.I tore out the rails and curtains,And replaced them with three black out roll up shades from BLINDS Chalet. my Wife loves them, she says they open up the front, plus they are easy to roll up. just a thought ?

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Good plan!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

MrWizard
thanks for the tip
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s