cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your dog or cat's favorite toy

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
Cooper's favorite is a Nerf 7 inch football that squeaks we play fetch, followed by a large rope for tug of war.
23 REPLIES 23

dcason
Explorer
Explorer
milk jug on a rope and pole...flirt pole.

Kittykath
Explorer
Explorer
When my cat isn't busy being indifferent or sleeping for 19 hours a day, her favorite toy is anything she can steal from the bathroom vanity to play with until it's lost under the couch, usually hair ties. I can force her to play if I sprinkle some catnip into a shallow cardboard box. That's some good entertainment.

ro_sie
Explorer
Explorer
My little Yorkie Gracie loves those tiny squeaky animals. She can destroy a squeaker in a day or two. So, I searched on amazon and found I could buy bags of squeakies. So, when she destroys one, I take out the used up one, wash and dry the toy and put in a new squeaker. My daughters cat loves those rings that are left on the necks of milk bottles after you open the milk. So, our family saves those rings. In fact, I just mailed her about 50 of them. My daughter tossed everyone of them on the floor in front of Artie and she was totally flamboozeled having so many of then at once. I did enjoy the video she sent ๐Ÿ™‚
ro_sie
Art ( my roomie)
Fleetwood Revolution LE

dturm
I've had such a bad internet connection the last week that uploading a photo was impossible.

Kaiya's favorite is a toss up - the ball outside and the ducky inside. Kayley usually doesn't care but once in a while will chase the ball or grab another squeaky toy. Nobody touches the ducky :B
Doug & Sandy
Kaylee
Winnie 6 1/2 year old golden
2008 Southwind 2009 Honda CRV

Campinghoss
Explorer
Explorer
Lucky, our rotty/shep mix loves his big green kong with the rope attached. He watches it in the air when I throw it and catches it in the air on the first bounce. Lucie our shihtese loves her smaller kong with rope attached. Santa brought Lucie a new one and she will not touch. She wants the old ratty one. Go figure.
Camping Hoss
2017 Open Range 3X 388RKS
MorRyde IS with disc brakes
2017 F-350 6.7 with hips 8'bed
Lucie our fur baby
Lucky 9/15/2007 - 1/30/2023

Pawz4me
Explorer
Explorer
BCSnob wrote:
But is lambchopโ€™s squeaker louder and more annoying than what can come out of a real lamb?

LOL! No, I don't think so.

Thank goodness!!
Me, DH and Yogi (Shih Tzu)
2017 Winnebago Travato 59K

BCSnob
Explorer
Explorer
But is lambchopโ€™s squeaker louder and more annoying than what can come out of a real lamb?
Mark & Renee
Working Border Collies: Nell (retired), Tally (retired), Grant (semi retired), Lee, Fern & Hattie
Duke & Penny (Anatolians) home guarding the flock
2001 Chevy Express 2500 Cargo (rolling kennel)
2007 Nash 22M

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
Ben has lots of toys (and they are all "HIS") but his favorite is "Bird", a very realistic stuffed prairie chicken. Both dogs are very gentle with stuffed toys - they last for years. But I have to disable the squeaker first - they won't play with a squeaking toy, presumably because they are "hurting it" if it squeaks? My prior Aussies were the same way.
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

Pawz4me
Explorer
Explorer
It's a toss-up between an ancient stuffed "baseball", which was purchased two dogs ago and is really showing its age, and Lambchop. Lambchop has the loudest, most annoying (to the humans) squeaker imaginable. The ancient baseball is called "the wondermous toy" and the pooch likes to use it as a comfort item. He'll hold it in his mouth while laying flat on his belly. We say he's praying or meditating. He often stays that way for long periods of time.
Me, DH and Yogi (Shih Tzu)
2017 Winnebago Travato 59K

BizmarksMom
Explorer
Explorer
Bizmark has a red Kong the size of his big blocky head that he adores.
Casper has a squeaky snake toy she carries everywhere.
2019 F350 towing a Nash 22H

nineoaks2004
Explorer
Explorer
Pebbles has 2 one is a stuffed Basset Hound and another is a thing with a long tail and round squeaky ball in the head, she also loves sticks when outside and will tire me out throwing it for her to fetch.
By the time you learn the rules of life
You're to old to play the game

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I am our chihuahua's favorite toy. Non-stop back, belly and neck rubs. Yes, she's spoiled. ๐Ÿ™‚

camp-n-family
Explorer
Explorer
Our 8 month old, 140lbs English mastiff loves to gnaw on bully horns and my empty plastic rye bottles. And socks and my wifeโ€™s dish towels.
'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley

Beverley_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
True, My cat has been playing with a straw for a week now, he stole it of the counter, bad kitty. As I'm typing now, he is sleeping in an old cereal box.

Ken
2006 Winnebago Outlook 29B E-450.
2012 Honda CR-V AWD
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar and Brake Buddy Vantage.