cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Garmin retailers in Mexico??? Help!

Wm_Elliot
Explorer
Explorer
A Garmin 2557 purchased 3 months ago has white screened on me. Nothing can make it work. Knowing how Garmin GPSs can fail I brought two with us but I would like to purchase a backup. We are around GDL.
Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5

Wm_Elliot
Explorer
Explorer
I did find a suitable Garmin at the Best Buy in GDL.... It too was defective out of the box. Thankfully I by chance removed the micro SD card in my own defective Garmin and it works fine now. I returned the Garmin to Best Buy in GDL and all is good again.
I don't know how we ever found anything in Mexico before GPS became readily available and affordable... Well, yes, I do... we occasionally hired a taxi to lead us to where we wanted to go.

Wm_Elliot
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, but this is in Mexico.... No next day shipping.

Yeti_plus
Explorer
Explorer
Phone Garmin Support for warranty. My Vivismart quit on me last week, I couldn't get it to work, called product support, tried everything the lady on the phone said. Still a No go. So she said nothing can be done to the watch, we'll send you a new one. Checked all my information. Next morning Fedex dropped off the replacement, Less than 24 hour turnaround.
2014 Chevrolet 3500 CC 4X4 Duramax, Tork Lift Tiedowns, TorkLift Fastguns, Superhitch and supertruss
2009 Jayco 213 SOLD
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4

Wm_Elliot
Explorer
Explorer
Thank-you!!!!!