cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

mattress topper

blknomad
Explorer
Explorer
Can someone direct me to a good place to purchase topper? Bought one from Pennies about 9 years ago but both store and topper are dune for. looking for new one, any suggestions? Looked at walley mart but they are trash.
13 REPLIES 13

MrWizard
we replaced the the mattress
we bought an 8"? memory foam mattress online from walmart delivered to the local store, free

been sleeping on it for 7yrs,

we changed Rvs and i swapped the mattress between RV's so i'm still sleeping on the memory foam from walmart
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

ncrowley
Explorer
Explorer
We also added a 2 inch memory foam topper on top of the very cheap mattress and it is wonderful to sleep on.
Nancy
Newmar Northern Star

SpeakEasy
Explorer
Explorer
Just bought one from Kohl's last month.

This one.

-Speak
It's just Mrs. SpeakEasy and me now (empty-nesters). But we can choose from among 7 grandchildren to drag along with us!

2014 F-150 Super Crew Short Bed 3.5L Ecoboost
2014 Flagstaff Micro Lite 23LB

Neumann
Explorer
Explorer
We bought one at Sams Club years ago. From what I remember it was a good price. Yes it goes up with the bed when we need to get under it.
Hal

WAFlowers
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2" feather bed topper on our RV Sleep Number mattress. Pump up the Sleep Number for support and the feather bed is a delicious comfort layer. Never too hot; never too hard. I sleep better on that than I do on our Tempurpedic at home!
Bill and Willemina Flowers
George, Sammy and Teddy (the dogpack)
2008 Tiffin Phaeton 40QSH
2005 Keystone Monata 3400rl (5/21/11 to 9/9/17)
(Was in a 2000 Coachmen Catalina Sport 220RK)

Seon
Explorer
Explorer
Wife ordered a replacement topper and I cut the old one to fit the dinette bed. Now grand kids can sleep in comfort when they camp with us.

mat60
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Scott.
2018 Heartland Trailrunner 24 SLE... 1999 old style Chevy 2500 with 34k

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
mat60 wrote:
Does anyone no if you can still get to the under bed storage with it on. I m asking will it bend ok.. Sorry to the OP for the hack

Yes but the mattress doesn't "fold" nearly as easy so it does take more effort.

We used a 2" memory foam topper on our last RV and it made a huge difference to the comfort of the mattress. However, it shrank and pulled away from the edges about 3" and was always sliding around. This made the bed effectively smaller.

10forty2
Explorer
Explorer
We bought one from Costco. Of course, the full Queen size was too long for the RV bed, but a quick swipe with an electric knife made it fit just fine! I want to say it was around $100.00 for a 4" thick memory foam topper. We liked it so good, that we bought one for our bed at home too!
1999 Holiday Rambler Endeavor, 36' Gasser
Triton V10, Ford F53 Chassis
-----------------------------------------

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
The new mattress that was in my RV when I bought it was very hard,I wanted something softer so I went with This One from Amazon,I sleep better on it than the one in the house.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

mat60
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone no if you can still get to the under bed storage with it on. I m asking will it bend ok.. Sorry to the OP for the hack
2018 Heartland Trailrunner 24 SLE... 1999 old style Chevy 2500 with 34k

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer
I got mine on Amazon, Queen 4" about $125.00. If you don't like it you can return it. Amazon

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
blknomad wrote:
Can someone direct me to a good place to purchase topper? Bought one from Pennies about 9 years ago but both store and topper are dune for. looking for new one, any suggestions? Looked at walley mart but they are trash.

Got ours from camping world it was made for a short queen
2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks