cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2016 Nexus Phantom 33 Super C 7 way plug help

Mnstr
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for anyone who owns a Phantom who can help fill in a simple question. Someone broke the door off my trailer hitch 7 way plug and I have called Nexus 5 or 6 times to get the brand name so I can follow up and see if I can just get a door to replace this one.

Their follow up is not so good and hoping an owner can just look as it appears the brand is written on the missing door!

Seen some photos on line but the quality is not good enough to zoom in and figure it out.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can look at the brand and help point me in the right direction.

Regards
6 REPLIES 6

cajundrag
Explorer
Explorer
Good luck on your shopping for a unit. We have enjoyed our coach very much(35SC), a few minor problems so far. One man's opinion, Rv's are custom units and and problems do sometime arise. Nexus has been very responsive to our problems and seem to try and make their customers happy. One thing I am sure of is there are many more happy Nexus owners as compared to those that aren't The happy owners are out enjoying their coach. Good hunting to you.
Gary LeBoeuf
Destrehan,La
2017 Nexus Phantom 35SC

Cider
Explorer
Explorer
I was considering looking at a Nexus 33SC, but after seeing many posts on the declining level of customer service rom them, I decided not to go that way. Seems that as the business has grown, customer service has had opposite effect. Too bad.
2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 33 AA
2020 JLUR
Roadmaster Baseplate
Sterling AT Tow Bar
Demco Air Force One Brake System

cajundrag
Explorer
Explorer
Glad you found the info you needed. Nexus has been pretty good lately with the callback and answering emails. I know they did change their email and phone numbers since they went factory direct, don't know if that was a factor or if they were just tardy.
Gary LeBoeuf
Destrehan,La
2017 Nexus Phantom 35SC

Mnstr
Explorer
Explorer
RichNewcome wrote:
***Link Removed***
***Link Removed***.

INTERTEK

Love it!

Thanks so much for the photo. Weeks of e mailing and calling Nexus with no progress but less than 12 hours on the internet and a nice person was able to help!

Thank you.

b17drvr
Explorer
Explorer
Call or go by a trailer place and they can get you the part. You can buy a whole ne plug for $25.
https://www.etrailer.com

RichNewcome
Explorer
Explorer