cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need measurements for our Jay Flight 29bhs!

Verge
Explorer
Explorer
Hello! We have plans to remodel our 2006 Jayco Jay Flight 29bhs this spring but it's currently in storage three hours away so I can't get the measurements I need to start ordering fabric and hardware.

Does anyone have this model camper that can give me the window and dinette cushion measurements?

Tia!
6 REPLIES 6

Verge
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you!

Arnie_G
Explorer
Explorer
I have the same trailer, but it's in storage right now. I'll be bringing it home at the end of the week, so I can give you the measurements then.

Verge
Explorer
Explorer
bobndot wrote:
That window and dinette might be standard sizes used by Jayco.

* Call Jayco and supply them with your vin# of your model to see if they can pull up your build document to supply those dimensions specific to your trailer . If they tell they are standard size and do not have a build doc, they should have the dimensions of what they are using as standard eq.

Fantastic info! Thanks!

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
That window and dinette might be standard sizes used by Jayco.

* Call Jayco and supply them with your vin# of your model to see if they can pull up your build document to supply those dimensions specific to your trailer . If they tell they are standard size and do not have a build doc, they should have the dimensions of what they are using as standard eq.

Verge
Explorer
Explorer
Iraqvet05 wrote:
If you haven't found it, join jaycoowners.com for Jayco specific questions.

Thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Iraqvet05
Explorer
Explorer
If you haven't found it, join jaycoowners.com for Jayco specific questions.
2017 Ford F-250 6.2 gas
2018 Jayco 28BHBE

US Army veteran