cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1992 bounder

First1992
Explorer
Explorer
Good evening everyone. New to the forums and hope to be able to help and get help. My current situation is I'm finding myself in need of a picture of the wiring in the fuse block of a 1992 Fleetwood bounder with a 454. Nothing is real clear under the dash. Fuses are all good but sure the wires going into the dash are not correct. Wanted a picture showing what others see on there's.
5 REPLIES 5

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
There are generally two types of fuse panels in a motorhome, one is the chassis installed and the other is the house builder installed panels. I had a 1990 27D and did receive a copy from Bounder back when it was Fleetwood. I am not sure who bought the Bounder name and you may find that they don't really care about helping you with a 25 year old coach made by another company.

The old Fleetwood products were wired "helter skelter" and identifying house installed wiring is at best a real nightmare. I am not trying to demean your rig, we loved our Bounder and still miss some of the benefits it had, it just was worn out.

If it is a chassis installed fuse block, go to Chevy and research P30/32 RV chassis fuses.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

mowermech
Explorer
Explorer
I reached out to Fleetwood many years ago, looking for information on a 1977 Pace Arrow.
I gave them every serial number I could find on the rig, and they said they had no 12 VDC wiring diagrams, no plumbing diagrams, no 110VAC wiring diagrams, and the coach did not exist, they never built one with those serial numbers.
I have had no contact with them since.
CM1, USN (RET)
2017 Jayco TT
Daily Driver: '14 Subaru Outback
1998 Dodge QC LWB, Cummins, 5 speed, 4X2
2 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 ATVs.
Pride Raptor 3 wheeled off-road capable mobility scooter
"When seconds count, help is only minutes away!"

First1992
Explorer
Explorer
Ok I'm going to reach out to Fleetwood. See what happens. Thank you

blazenpm
Explorer
Explorer
You can also get a wiring schematic from Fleetwood. Don't give up when you contact Fleetwood, just keep pursuing until you get to speak with one of the old timers who knows about the old Bounders. They will mail or email you a wiring schematic.

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
I would head over to iRV2 and ask in the Fleetwood owners forum. Just don't mention that I sent you 🙂
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox