cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First toy hauler 08 fuzion 362

Ebomb
Explorer
Explorer
I’m looking to purchase a fuzion 2008 362, this is a one owner unit that was parked at a campground since New. It has the basic issue as the decals have pealed, and there is no awning. I’ve been looking for awhile and happen to come across this unit , it has a 12’ garage for my rzr 1000 . I’m not a huge fan of the bathroom / bedroom combo but for 8,000 it’s the nicest toyhauler I’ve seen for that price, roof looks good , interior is in great shape and no vehicle have ever been in the garage. What are the main issue with this year camper I should be looking at
5 REPLIES 5

freewayrandy
Explorer
Explorer
Check for critters!
2022 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax/Allison, 2024 Cougar 27SGS

Y-Guy
JAC1982 wrote:
I'd also want to check all the pipes/hoses as those could deteriorate over time as well.

Good point and I'd check the black tank, if they left it open all the time you could have a pile of crud below the main line. No idea how to check if you can't see right down the hole, but worth thinking about.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

tinner12002
Explorer
Explorer
I had one that had sat on a lot like that and 3 yrs later when I moved it I found some other issues. In my opinion, I think I'd rather have one that's been used and traveled some instead of one that's been sitting for a length of time.
2015 Ram 3500/DRW/Aisin/auto/Max tow/4.10s,Cummins, stock Laramie Limited--Silver
Tequila Sunrise 2012 Ultra Classic Limited
2018 Raptor 428SP

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer
Y-Guy wrote:
So it's been sitting unmoved for 9-10 years. I'd say the tires are toast. Suspension and axles need to be checked over as they haven't used or maintained. Get up and take a good look at the roof. If it's been sitting with stuff falling over the roof that could be an issue, but more over you need to look at the roof condition itself. Leaks are the worst enemy of any RV. Has it run on propane or was it on power?

Agreed with all this. I'd also want to check all the pipes/hoses as those could deteriorate over time as well. Basically just check out anything in the underbelly really well. Also check out any exterior caulking esp around windows to make sure it's not cracked/leaking.
2020 Keystone Montana High Country 294RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
2021 Ford F350 SRW Lariat Tremor

Y-Guy
So it's been sitting unmoved for 9-10 years. I'd say the tires are toast. Suspension and axles need to be checked over as they haven't used or maintained. Get up and take a good look at the roof. If it's been sitting with stuff falling over the roof that could be an issue, but more over you need to look at the roof condition itself. Leaks are the worst enemy of any RV. Has it run on propane or was it on power?

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon