Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

VIDEO: Night Photography~North Star~ Rubber Tramp Rende

Camper_Jeff___K
Nomad II
Nomad II
VIDEO: North Star, Big Dipper, Saturn.

Still camped, attending the Rubber Tramp Rendezvous. Time Lapse of North Star and Daily Meow from Charlie. I shot about 600 frames, 20 seconds each, 400mm, over a few cold night hours and got some decent results to share. I'll be here through the weekend then start heading back up to around the Hood River, OR. area to resume my house restoration project. Hope you enjoy this short video.
4 REPLIES 4

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
From the videos I watched, it looked like a fun gathering. It was a good idea to have separate sections for the music lovers and the people that wanted a little more quiet.

Years ago when I worked for a large inverter manufacturer (on of the predecessors to Xantrex) I went to Quartzsite during the time that the big Tent show was held. I went there to work with one of the dealers we had down there.

It's mid boggling the amount of RV out there.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

Camper_Jeff___K
Nomad II
Nomad II
For the most part, things went really well. People got along and obeyed/respected the rules. There was one night people in the music section where it was expected folks would be louder, exceeded common sense with the karaoke volume. It was handled quickly, uneventfully. I enjoyed the event.

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
How was RTR? I just heard about it earlier this week and have watched a few videos from van dwelling bloggers.

Looks like some drama and whining happened. LOL

To me, that's the first thing that causes me to closed a video and not subscribe to that person is when they start whining and complaining about other people.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

snowcrustracer
Explorer
Explorer
Loving all the videos from the RTR! Thank you!
2000 Toyota Tundra & 2007 FWC Eagle (SOLD)
2016 GMC Sierra 3500 DRW & 2017 Northern Lite 10-2 EXRR