cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Toy Hauler extensions

tinner12002
Explorer
Explorer
Run across this website on another forum, looked interesting.

http://toyhaulerextensions.com/
2015 Ram 3500/DRW/Aisin/auto/Max tow/4.10s,Cummins, stock Laramie Limited--Silver
Tequila Sunrise 2012 Ultra Classic Limited
2018 Raptor 428SP
8 REPLIES 8

baker01
Explorer
Explorer
I remember that post the shop was in Las Vegas
Dusty & Mikki
Sirverado 3500 Dually 4x4
2019 Fuzion 369
2018 XPT
2006 Honda CRF450X
2006 Rhino 660
Harley FXSTC

sin_cal_hd
Explorer
Explorer
dedmiston wrote:
I don't know if there are multiple outfits doing these, or if this is "THE" shop. I read something disturbing on a Facebook group before the holidays though. (DISCLAIMER: This is my vague recollection of something another guy said, so please peel back this onion's layers of lameness and hearsay accordingly.)

There was a guy on FB who says he took his rig in for an extension, and then the rig vanished and the shop wouldn't return his calls. He drove back out of state to try to find the guy at his shop and filed police reports in multiple jurisdictions. The kicker was that people started sending him photos of his rig at shows in Vegas and elsewhere. He alleged that the shop wouldn't return his rig and then used it as a demo at trade shows.

Not your everyday story.

Before signing up for the work, I would ask for lots of referrals, photos of smiling customers, and check BBB ratings.

Oh and adios to your warranty after a mod like this. At least that's my assumption.

(Does this ring a bell to yanyone? Post links if you remember seeing it.)

Yes it does. The owner finally got his WW back after weeks. The work done was horrible with gaps and bad welds.
2015 2500 Ram Mega Cab 4x4
2017 Wolf pack 325
Wife and 2 little boys
2 golden retriever pups

tinner12002
Explorer
Explorer
dedmiston wrote:
I don't know if there are multiple outfits doing these, or if this is "THE" shop. I read something disturbing on a Facebook group before the holidays though. (DISCLAIMER: This is my vague recollection of something another guy said, so please peel back this onion's layers of lameness and hearsay accordingly.)

There was a guy on FB who says he took his rig in for an extension, and then the rig vanished and the shop wouldn't return his calls. He drove back out of state to try to find the guy at his shop and filed police reports in multiple jurisdictions. The kicker was that people started sending him photos of his rig at shows in Vegas and elsewhere. He alleged that the shop wouldn't return his rig and then used it as a demo at trade shows.

Not your everyday story.

Before signing up for the work, I would ask for lots of referrals, photos of smiling customers, and check BBB ratings.

Oh and adios to your warranty after a mod like this. At least that's my assumption.

(Does this ring a bell to anyone? Post links if you remember seeing it.)

Thanks, I'll forward that to the guy who is thinking about using them.
2015 Ram 3500/DRW/Aisin/auto/Max tow/4.10s,Cummins, stock Laramie Limited--Silver
2018 Raptor 428SP

tinner12002
Explorer
Explorer
Wild Card wrote:
Great idea...wonder how much

I asked that ques also and they said,

The 12" is $3495.00 and the 24" is $4,495.00 installed!

I think it said they go all the way to 48".
2018 Raptor 428SP

dedmiston

Not your everyday story.

(Does this ring a bell to anyone? Post links if you remember seeing it.)

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Wild_Card
Explorer
Explorer
Great idea...wonder how much
2015 Ram 3500 Dually
Sundowner 2286GM Pro-Grade Toyhauler

Mike_LA
Explorer
Explorer
tinner12002 wrote:
Run across this website on another forum, looked interesting.
http://toyhaulerextensions.com/

Great item for someone needing more room.
Mike
--------------------------------------------------------
2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CC/LBZ Duramax
2017 Hyper Lite XLR 26HFS

Previous Trailers:
2003 Aerolite 24RK
2006 Rockwood 3115SS TT
2006 Rockwood 8283SS FW
2005 Jayco Talon ZX24E
2012 Sunnybrook 26FBS

Y-Guy
Genius idea. I've lost count of how many people need just a few more inches to upgrade their toy.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon