cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Block heater location

Ussault
Explorer
Explorer
I have just bought a 2004 Tiffin Phaeton. Live in White House, TN. I need to find the location for the block heater receptacle. Where do I look?
7 REPLIES 7

Bill1374
Explorer
Explorer
Mine has the switch at the foot of the bed. The outlet is under the bed towards the rear of the coach. On mine, the lead is tagged for block heater.

Only downer is that with the switch mounted low, my large lab sleeping at the foot of the bed will occasionally turn it on.
KZ Montego Bay in Florida
Rockwood lite up north
2016 HD Street Glide, 12 Fatboy for cruisin

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
http://www.tiffinrvnetwork.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=111
Best Tiffin info anywhere!
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

Blaster_Man
Explorer
Explorer
The plug on my last two coaches was in the bay with the power cord. It was activated by a switch in the back of the coach near the closet.
2014 American Eagle

sailor_lou
Explorer
Explorer
Telling you where it is on my rig will provide little to no help. If another Tiffin owner with the same rig doesn't jump in soon, try posting your question on the iRV2 Tiffin Owners Group. Good luck.

Tiffin Owners

Lou
05 Travel Supreme Envoy

ro_sie
Explorer
Explorer
Our Fleetwood has one on the bed frame under the end of the mattress.
ro_sie
Art ( my roomie)
Fleetwood Revolution LE

eHoefler
Explorer II
Explorer II
Check under the bed inside the bed for a switch, looks like a regular light switch.
2021 Ram Limited, 3500, Crew Cab, 1075FTPD of Torque!, Max Tow, Long bed, 4 x 4, Dually,
2006 40' Landmark Mt. Rushmore

accsys
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure about yours but on mine it is in the electric bay and there is an engine heat switch on the driver's left console.
John & Doris
Doris and Robbies Blogs
2017 Cedar Creek Cottage 40 CCK
FMCA F380583, PA, Good Sams