Trailer Life Magazine Open Roads Forum: Remodeling travel trailer
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Do It Yourself Modifications a...

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
BarneyS

S.E. Lower Michigan

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/10/18 02:35pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jesseannie wrote:

I know Barney but every other forum I belong to all I do is go to my gallery on my devise and double click on the picture and it's done.
I will WORK at it and see if I can make pic's happen.
Jesseannie

I have never seen any forum work that way. If you double click on a picture in your computer, all it should normally do is open the picture on your computer - not upload it to the forum. Every forum I am a member of, or have been a member of, required some form of a photo hosting site.

The one we have was developed by one of our own moderators to simplify the posting of pictures. All that needs to be done is upload your picture to our site, then paste the resulting URL into your posts.

Could not be much more simple to do than that! [emoticon] You don't even have to worry about the size of the photo as the software will re-size it to our forum recommendations.
Barney

2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
2019 Ram Limited 1500, 5.7L Hemi, 4x4, SB
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicle was 2016 Ram 2500 CTD

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Do It Yourself Modifications a...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS