cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Passenger power seat in 2013 Itasca Elipse

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
We have what they call the luxury power seat. It has the wired remote with some massage functions. It also has power lumbar and power foot rest. The lumbar and powered remote work fine but the controls for front back etc and footrest seem to have no power. I checked the connection at the back of chair bottom and it is tight. Rest of chair seems not easily accessable. Any thoughts. Found latch at front for turning the chair. So we are generally functional but would be nice to get the features working. Driverโ€™s chair works fine. Thanks as always for any help.
4 REPLIES 4

Mile_High
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, there should be two connections under the seat - the power seat was standard, the other lumbar stuff was optional so I believe they are powered separately.
2013 Winnebago Itasca Meridian 42E
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Towed

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
My seats has another removable connector right at the back of the switch control on the side of the seat. Not that easy to get to but you may be able to reach it by reaching up underneath the switch on your coach. Try wiggling it and see if that fixes your issues.

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
I checked the 10 and 30 pop outs and they were ok. Unplugged and replugged the connection. It is difficult to go further underneath with the cladding. With the other electrical on this chair working it is difficult to understand. Must be in the switch.

Mile_High
Explorer
Explorer
On mine I kept rotating the chair the same way and it wrapped the wiring loom around the pedestal and pulled the plug out. You say yours is still plugged in so I wonder if it tugged on those pins.

Winnie does a nice job with the fuses being breakers as well - you might check them in the left front compartment and rear compartment.
2013 Winnebago Itasca Meridian 42E
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Towed