cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Question for owners of Thor Freedom Elite 29FE....

goufgators
Explorer
Explorer
Where is the water pump? It seems that I hear it behind the panel immediately to the left of entering through the coach door. But, there seems no way to access that area. Any thoughts? Thanks!
2017 Winnebago Sunstar (gas)
2005 Honda CRV Toad
Invisi-brake
5 REPLIES 5

sandyhu248
Explorer
Explorer
goufgators wrote:
sandyhu248 wrote:
I have the same RV and was wondering the same thing. Have you checked in the access panel under the shower in the bathroom. Our pump seems to be louder when running than the pumps In our previous RV's so I want to make sure it has not worked its way loose. It has just been too cold to get out to our RV and look for it. We just got ours in November and have taken 2 short trips during the holidays. Love the RV!!! Just waiting for this southern freeze spell to go away so I can enjoy is more. ๐Ÿ™‚

If I find it, I'll let you know. Likewise, let me know if you locate it.

I found it!!!!! Was a nice day to get in the RV and look for things. It is located under the sofa right next to the fresh water tank. It looks pretty easy to get to if needed. I first checked under the shower because I thought that is where the sound was coming from when using the water pump. But nothing under there but heater duct and water lines. ๐Ÿ™‚

rambler2011
Explorer
Explorer
call THOR motor Coach,give model , year and vin

1-877-855-2867

goufgators
Explorer
Explorer
sandyhu248 wrote:
I have the same RV and was wondering the same thing. Have you checked in the access panel under the shower in the bathroom. Our pump seems to be louder when running than the pumps In our previous RV's so I want to make sure it has not worked its way loose. It has just been too cold to get out to our RV and look for it. We just got ours in November and have taken 2 short trips during the holidays. Love the RV!!! Just waiting for this southern freeze spell to go away so I can enjoy is more. ๐Ÿ™‚

If I find it, I'll let you know. Likewise, let me know if you locate it.
2017 Winnebago Sunstar (gas)
2005 Honda CRV Toad
Invisi-brake

sandyhu248
Explorer
Explorer

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
I don't have that particular model, but are there any drawers or cabinets in the area? I have various bits and pieces hidden underneath drawers (take the drawer out to get at them) or behind false walls at the backs of cabinets (which are attached to strips screwed into the floor or cabinet walls) or underneath the floor of cabinets (which are also screwed in place). Maybe looking around carefully will reveal how you can get access. Maybe, if you're unlucky, you'll have to cut your own access panel. Home improvement stores sell various access panel covers that could be installed after cutting out a hole if needed.