Motorhome Magazine Open Roads Forum: Watching Penn State vs Washingtin PAC 12...and..
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Sports

> Watching Penn State vs Washingtin PAC 12...and..

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 12/30/17 03:27pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

PSU is stomping Washington 28 - 7 in the 2nd. Qtr. and it just appears to me that PSU is too strong and too talented for the U. of Washington. Come to think of it, Michigan Sate easily beat Washington St., Purdue beat Arizona, and Ohio State beat USC. Looks like the BIG10 will be 4 & 0 against that PAC12! Bags

Land of Opportunity & Liberty 4 ALL!

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 12/30/17 05:36pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Washington came back and made it interesting, but Penn State still won 35 - 28 and it was a good game to watch! Bags... This Bowl season BIG10 4 PAC12 0.

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 12/30/17 09:49pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Just finished watching the Wisconsin Badgers BIG10 beat the Miami Hurricanes ACC 34 - 24 and what a great game it was! Initially Miami had their way with Wisconsin, then Wisky settled down and played BIG10 physical ball control and quite frankly, of all the BIG10 teams that have already played in a bowl game so far, Wisconsin has impressed me the most! Right now the BIG10 is 7 & 0 during the college Bowl season and we still have Michigan to play South Carolina and those "Wolverines" better NOT let the BIG10 football conference down by losing to the Gamecocks of the SEC. On a side note, I'll be rooting for the LSU "Tigers" to beat Notre Dame "Fighting Irish!" I really enjoyed watching these football games this afternoon and evening. Did any of you RV.NETERS also see these games? Bags.

georgelesley

Tennessee

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/31/17 05:30am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bags, I actually recorded the Wisconsin Miami game when Miami was ahead. Figured I would skip thru it next morning. Wow, was I surprised! Way to go Wisc! The big 10 seems to be the conference to beat this year for sure. I think Irving Myer had a lot to do with that. The other teams knew get better or lose a lot. Not a great PSU fan, but a real pleasure to see that program return so strong after being destroyed just a few years ago.

Sorry I can’t be with you on the SC/Mich game, I am a gamecock after living there 17 yrs, good to see that program doing well after so many lousy years. ND/LSU well I grew up 20 miles from the gold dome, so Irish! It will be fun to watch anyway. Have a great day!

My wife always fixes “hoppin John” (beans and cornbread) for New Years, that and an IPA and I will have a good day no matter who wins.

George & Lesley
2014 Itasca Sunova 33C

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 12/31/17 06:32am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

George, thank-you for contributing to this conversation! Bags.

* This post was edited 01/05/18 03:24am by bagman *

blt2ski

Kirkland, Wa

View Profile

Posted: 01/04/18 10:47pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I went out sailing that day. Much more fun than watching football at times.....

Marty

92 Navistar dump truck, 7.3L 7 sp, 4.33 gears with a Detroit no spin
00 Chev C2500, V5700, 4L80E, 4.10, base truck, no options!
92 Red-e-haul 12K equipment trailer

Check RV.Net Blogs at: blog.rv.net

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Sports

> Watching Penn State vs Washingtin PAC 12...and..
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS