CapriRacer
Explorer II
Explorer II
jkwilson wrote:
CapriRacer wrote:
jkwilson wrote:
CapriRacer wrote:
Just an FYI:

I just encountered a tire with a 3 digit plant code - first one I've seen. They have been permissible since April 2015 and will be mandatory starting April 2025.

I don't know of anywhere on the net where the 3 digit codes are published - yet!

Should be able to find it Here

Well, that doesn't help as the code is 1YC and it's on a private brand tire.

Came back to LLIT in Sriracha, Thailand from that page. Just put 1YC in the DOT Code box

Oops!

My bad! I didn't know you could do that. I've always used this for a forward lookup.

Thanks

CapriRacer

Visit my web site: www.BarrysTireTech.com

jkwilson
Explorer II
Explorer II
CapriRacer wrote:
jkwilson wrote:
CapriRacer wrote:
Just an FYI:

I just encountered a tire with a 3 digit plant code - first one I've seen. They have been permissible since April 2015 and will be mandatory starting April 2025.

I don't know of anywhere on the net where the 3 digit codes are published - yet!

Came back to LLIT in Sriracha, Thailand from that page. Just put 1YC in the DOT Code box
John & Kathy
2014 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2014 F250 SBCC 6.2L 3.73

Joe_Way
Explorer
Explorer
CapriRacer wrote:
jkwilson wrote:
CapriRacer wrote:
Just an FYI:

Does this help? It's a list of two-digit codes, though, not three. 1Y is SHANDONG HUATAI TYRE CO., LTD.

PLANT CODES

CapriRacer
Explorer II
Explorer II
jkwilson wrote:
CapriRacer wrote:
Just an FYI:

CapriRacer

jkwilson
Explorer II
Explorer II
CapriRacer wrote:
Just an FYI:

John & Kathy
2014 F250 SBCC 6.2L 3.73

CapriRacer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just an FYI:

CapriRacer

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Gosh...just glancing at the origin cities on this list......LOTS of far away places with hard to pronounce names....

Just an observation.
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Kinda nice to peruse in advance, then check selected tires once at the tire dealer. Your link completes the missing info. Thank you senor jkwilson ๐Ÿ™‚

jkwilson
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you want to know where a particular tire was made Tire Plant Listing
John & Kathy
2014 F250 SBCC 6.2L 3.73