cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Residential frig

dsisemore1
Explorer
Explorer
I am trying to find an LG residential refrigerator with a bottom freezer. We currently have one with the top freezer and want to swap it out for a bottom pull out freezer. Anyone know a website to locate one? Thank you,

โš Did you miss the FTS "Announcement : READ BEFORE POSTING HERE"?
    Forum Technical Support (FTS) is reserved for questions related to the use of the Open Roads Forum sites,
    member profile and photo testing, and for reporting account issues. Please avoid using FTS for RV related
    questions. Instead, select the Sub-Forum which corresponds to the subject of your topic.

Thank-you!

Moved from FORUM TECHNICAL SUPPORT

5 REPLIES 5

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
home depot had one

WILDEBILL308
Explorer II
Explorer II
Why not just go to their website?
http://www.lg.com/us/appliances
Bill
2008 Newmar Mountain Aire
450 HP CUMMINS ISM
ALLISON 4000 MH TRANSMISSION
TOWING 2014 HONDA CRV With Blue Ox tow bar
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
Please rethink the bottom drawer freezer.The capacity is a fraction of the top freezer models, and bending over every time you need ice is not fun!

Walaby
Explorer II
Explorer II
Might get more response if you post it in a more appropriate sub-forum than Forum Technical Support.

Mike
Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I agree the top freezer is a pain. Drop an ice cube and itโ€™s gone. Bottom freezer...most survive.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad