cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winnebago Vista LX 27N entertainment system

wyocamper
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but as a newbie MH owner I plan on having many more of them.

I have a largish tv in the living room, a small one in the bedroom and another outside. The bedroom TV has a Sony blu-ray attached as well as cable from the antenna. The outside TV has the stock Jensen dvd player. I can't find anything for the main TV besides the antenna cable, and there's nothing plugged in to the HDMI port.

I'm going to buy a blu-ray for it, but my question for fellow Vista 27N owners is: where does the stock dvd/br player sit in the coach? And do you have any idea how the cable is routed?

Thanks
2015 Winnebago Vista 27N
6 REPLIES 6

gutfelt
Explorer
Explorer
wyocamper wrote:
No, mine's a 2015, which from the brochures on winnebagoind looks like it was a Vista and not a Vista LX.

https://winnebagoind.com/binaries/content/assets/brochures/2015/2015-vista-digital.x.pdf%5B2%5D

In 2016 the 27N became a Vista LX, something I wasn't aware of until now.

https://winnebagoind.com/binaries/content/assets/brochures/2016/2016-vix-digital-bro.x.pdf

So my subject is incorrect, I have a 2015 Vista 27N. But I do have the correct owner manual, and mine is apparently not "If Equipped". So if someone here has one so equipped, where is the dvd located?

like I said wherever u as the owner thinks its suitable
for example mines in a little cupboard near the tv I just open the door when I want to use it
as far as using the speakers other than the Tv ones if its not factory wired then that's pretty difficult to do( I would not bother)

wyocamper
Explorer
Explorer
No, mine's a 2015, which from the brochures on winnebagoind looks like it was a Vista and not a Vista LX.

https://winnebagoind.com/binaries/content/assets/brochures/2015/2015-vista-digital.x.pdf%5B2%5D

In 2016 the 27N became a Vista LX, something I wasn't aware of until now.

https://winnebagoind.com/binaries/content/assets/brochures/2016/2016-vix-digital-bro.x.pdf

So my subject is incorrect, I have a 2015 Vista 27N. But I do have the correct owner manual, and mine is apparently not "If Equipped". So if someone here has one so equipped, where is the dvd located?
2015 Winnebago Vista 27N

gutfelt
Explorer
Explorer
is your unit identical to the one in the brochure posted here?

wyocamper
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, I get that. My owner manual says it came with one, and my question is where is it located in the units that have it installed? I can't find where cables might have been run for it, and there's no sign of a shelf or anything near the TV where it would be mounted. Does it just sit on the dining table with a cable run to the TV?

So if you actually have one with a dvd player for the front TV, where is it located?

Here's what the manual says:
DVD PLAYER
โ€“If Equipped
The DVD player video output is connected to
the lounge TV and plays through the TV stereo
speakers or the deluxe sound rear radio speakers
in the lounge area of the coach.
2015 Winnebago Vista 27N

gutfelt
Explorer
Explorer
wyocamper wrote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but as a newbie MH owner I plan on having many more of them.

I have a largish tv in the living room, a small one in the bedroom and another outside. The bedroom TV has a Sony blu-ray attached as well as cable from the antenna. The outside TV has the stock Jensen dvd player. I can't find anything for the main TV besides the antenna cable, and there's nothing plugged in to the HDMI port.

I'm going to buy a blu-ray for it, but my question for fellow Vista 27N owners is: where does the stock dvd/br player sit in the coach? And do you have any idea how the cable is routed?

Thanks

like most all MH the TV is usually easily removed, plug in hdmi cable
and set or locate or mount dvd player wherever you can make or find a placement for it

shastagary
Explorer
Explorer
in this brochure they say in the specifications that most of the entertainment systems are optional ordered when building it. the only main dvd indicated is in the dash as part of the camera system. Winnebago Vista LX 27N