cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Voyager AOM713 Problem

MrRules
Explorer
Explorer
The backup camera on my Voyager AOM713 started to come on and off, then started to blink, and now it has gone off completely! I have checked the connections at the camera and at the monitor and they seem fine. The side cameras still work appropriately, it is only the backup, rear view, camera that is troubling. And ideas on where to look for the problem would be appreciated.

Stu
Stuart & Tippy Reid + Alex
2006 Alfa "See Ya" 40'
2016 Buick Enclave Dingy
2 REPLIES 2

shastagary
Explorer
Explorer
backup cameras are triggered to come on when the backup lights are turned on as you put it in reverse i would check that connection. manual and troubleshooting guides here Manual, Manuals & Guides

ThomBoles
Explorer
Explorer
When you say "off" just no display? Are you sure it's not the monitor itself? We had the same monitor setup and replaced it through rvcams.com with an LED flat panel monitor. I bet a call to them would get you more help. They were extremely responsive to my questions.

If you can get to the back of the monitor easily I'd first try swapping out the cable location from the back to one of the working sides to see if you get a signal there. This is just to check if the issue lies in the monitor or the camera.

As a side note. I replaced the rear camera with a color camera when I replaced the monitor.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Thom and Diane Boles
2010 Winnebago Vista 32K