Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Water to Bathroom Sinks

thelix
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy,

I have a 2006 Pace Arrow 36D that has been parked for an extended time. In the process of getting back on the road I discovered that I have water to the kitchen sink, toilets and shower, but no water to either of the bathroom sinks. I've tried both with the pump and hooked up to city water.

Anyone have any suggestions? Could just those lines have gotten plugged somehow?
7 REPLIES 7

StuckinTracy
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the update. So often folks ask for answers but never come back and reply with the actual resolution.
10 Rally's and counting...

Mike (me-pilot)
Gail ("I'M THE BOSS"-navigator)

Stuck in a tent but looking

Good Sam Life members
FMCA 370826

thelix
Explorer
Explorer
SOLVED! Finally had some time to work on the bathroom faucets. First I took the cartridges out and cleaned them, finding nothing wrong. Then the light bulb came on and I turned the pump on with one cartridge out and water was flowing fine. Since I knew there was water to the valves, I pulled the spout/cover off and found the little feed hole to the spout from the valves was plugged solid. I knocked off the calcium deposit and success... Lesson learned. Thanks to all who responded to my post.

wildmanbaker
Explorer
Explorer
Gary, was the Pace Arrow a Fleetwood product that year? I believe it is, so contact Fleetwood and see if you can get prints for both the water system, fresh and waste, electrical and possibly entertainment systems. I don't have the number, but a search on line for it. This information is free, or it use to be anyway. Good luck
Wildmanbaker

thelix
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the responses...

There is no cold or hot to either bathroom sink. My first thought was the aerators but turns out that is not the problem. I get a slight trickle from the front bathroom, but thats it.

I'm confused.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
garyemunson wrote:
How about the aerator on the faucets? Plugged up?

That would be the first thing I would check. Just screw them off and check for debris in the screens.
If that does not fix the problem I would check for shut off valves that may have been forgotten

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
How about the aerator on the faucets? Plugged up?

gutfelt
Explorer
Explorer
thelix wrote:
Howdy,

I have a 2006 Pace Arrow 36D that has been parked for an extended time. In the process of getting back on the road I discovered that I have water to the kitchen sink, toilets and shower, but no water to either of the bathroom sinks. I've tried both with the pump and hooked up to city water.

Anyone have any suggestions? Could just those lines have gotten plugged somehow?

U have no hot or cold to either sink??