cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lettuce Lake RV Resort Near the Peace River

LarryDel
Explorer
Explorer
Just wondering if anyone has stayed at this RV Resort. Thanks for your input........Happy Trails
6 REPLIES 6

portliz
Explorer
Explorer
We stay across the road at the sister park. It is about 8 miles outside of Port Charlotte. Take Hwy 769 east from I75. Go about 8 miles and turn right and follow the signs. It is Peaceful! Yet still close to everything you need. Lettuce Lake was badly flooded with the hurricane so I would check to see how they have recovered. They do have transient sites and monthly sites. Sites are mixed in with single wides.Many people have been coming there for many many years.

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
In the "About Us" link, they do come out and say "Welcome to Lettuce Lake Travel Resort in Arcadia, Florida."

I shall never understand business web sites that make it hard or impossible to determine where said business is located. It is mighty annoying to come across a web site for someplace that sounds interesting and possibly worthy of patronage and then have directions like "We're easy to get to--right on Main Street, across from Bruce's Shell station!" That's nice, as far as it goes; but I'm still left wanting a bit more detail, such as which time zone they're in.

To answer the OP's question, I have never stayed at this Lettuce Lake...or, I think, at any other Lettuce Lake resort that may or may not exist.

Edit: It appears to be a long-term residential park more than a transient overnight stop.

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
Waldo is NE of Gainesville FL... US301 goes right through it. Little town
known for "strict speed limit enforcement" LOL.. am I saying that correct enough???

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Did a Google search on, "Lettuce Lake RV Resort Near the Peace River" and found a possible web site: Click here.

But good grief, even this web site doesn't revel where they are located? I can't find an address anywhere on their site. If it's there, it's buried deep. I guess they don't want strangers there!

This is the only clue (if this is the correct park)...

Lettuce Lake Travel Resort is located near Port Charlotte and is close to historic Arcadia.

Where in the world is Waldo?

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Florida perhaps?
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

cruiserjs
Explorer
Explorer
Where that?? Lots of Peace rivers!
Colorado Cruiser
Cruiser CF29CK 5th wheel; 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD, 2wd, short bed