cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Homestead Fair Waco TX CGs?

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Anyone planning to go or have been? Which campground are you using for this weekend event? Thanksgiving is making it a search. We normally use Airport Park when in Waco but the campground closes in Sept.
Homestead Fair
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus
7 REPLIES 7

Explorer II
Explorer II
magnusfide wrote:
jamway wrote:
magnusfide wrote:
That may be what we'll have to do. It's a bit of a drive to the fair but if that's our best option for a cg, so be it.

I think Speegleville is closed until March. You may want to check before you drive up.

That's right. They ended their season Oct 31.
That's good to know.
Thanks
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Found one on Allstays.com ๐Ÿ˜›
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins

Magnus

TxGearhead
Explorer
Explorer
You looked here yet?
http://www.rvparkreviews.com/regions/texas
2018 Ram 3500 CC LB DRW 4X4 Cummins Aisin Laramie Pearl White
2018 Landmark Oshkosh
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4
2014 NauticStar 21 ShallowBay 150HP Yamaha
2016 GoDevil 18X44 35HP Surface Drive

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
jamway wrote:
magnusfide wrote:
That may be what we'll have to do. It's a bit of a drive to the fair but if that's our best option for a cg, so be it.

I think Speegleville is closed until March. You may want to check before you drive up.

That's right. They ended their season Oct 31.

Magnus

jamway
Explorer
Explorer
magnusfide wrote:

Happy Camping

2004 2500 CTD HO LB 4X4 auto
2005 Discover America 29 RL

James

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II

Magnus

Explorer II
Explorer II
I don't know if this is helpful but when we travel to Waco, BIL lives there, we stay at Speegleville park on the south side of the lake.
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857