cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is Azelastine HCL available in Los Algodones?

Thunder_Mountai
Explorer II
Explorer II
Was going to post this in the health forum, but it seems to be a pretty dead forum. Does anybody know if Azelastine HCL nasal spray is available in Los Algodones. Most everything else is as the Purple Pharmacy. Product is not covered in wife's prescription plan.
2016 Winnebago Journey 40R
2018 Rubicon
1982 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser
2020 Keystone Outback 327CG
2020 Dodge Ram 2500
Polaris RZR XP 1000
4 Cats
3 Dogs
1 Bottle of Jack Daniels
Two old hippies still trying to find ourselves!
8 REPLIES 8

Thunder_Mountai
Explorer II
Explorer II
The Texan wrote:
The Pharmacia Los Angles (Yellow store) around the corner from the Purple store is usually cheaper than the Purple Pharmacy. My inhaler is $7 less there.

I know which one you are referencing. Will compare prices.
2018 Rubicon
2020 Dodge Ram 2500
Polaris RZR XP 1000
4 Cats
3 Dogs
1 Bottle of Jack Daniels

Thunder_Mountai
Explorer II
Explorer II
John&Joey wrote:
Thunder Mountain wrote:
rk911 wrote:
if that's a Rx-required product you should be able to get it at any walgreens, CVS, wally or other pharmacy regardless of insurance coverage. since you know where you'll be call the area pharmacies and ask.

That's not the issue. It's all about $$$$. That's why we stock up on what we need in Mexico. I did find the telephone number for the big Purple Pharmacy in Los Algodones. They do have it for less than half of the US price. Guess we'll make a couple trips over and both of us can stock up.

Make sure you tell them you're stocking up so that they give you the stuff with the longest expiration date. It's not in their best interest to do so otherwise.

Hadn't thought of that. Thanks!
2018 Rubicon
2020 Dodge Ram 2500
Polaris RZR XP 1000
4 Cats
3 Dogs
1 Bottle of Jack Daniels

The_Texan
Explorer
Explorer
The Pharmacia Los Angles (Yellow store) around the corner from the Purple store is usually cheaper than the Purple Pharmacy. My inhaler is $7 less there.

Bob & Betsy - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"

2005 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/2017 Rzr 4-900 riding in 16+' enclosed trailer in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today

ben31rv
Explorer
Explorer
There are now generic equivalents to it and those are pretty cheap.
Ben and Doreen
2017 Crusader 315RST
2008 F250 6.4 Supercrew Lariat

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Thunder Mountain wrote:
rk911 wrote:
if that's a Rx-required product you should be able to get it at any walgreens, CVS, wally or other pharmacy regardless of insurance coverage. since you know where you'll be call the area pharmacies and ask.

That's not the issue. It's all about $$$$. That's why we stock up on what we need in Mexico. I did find the telephone number for the big Purple Pharmacy in Los Algodones. They do have it for less than half of the US price. Guess we'll make a couple trips over and both of us can stock up.

Make sure you tell them you're stocking up so that they give you the stuff with the longest expiration date. It's not in their best interest to do so otherwise.
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

Thunder_Mountai
Explorer II
Explorer II
rk911 wrote:

2018 Rubicon
2020 Dodge Ram 2500
Polaris RZR XP 1000
4 Cats
3 Dogs
1 Bottle of Jack Daniels

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know. Call them.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman