cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

dentists

Cumminalong
Explorer
Explorer
Looking to replace my top plate,which is the best dentist office to use in Progresso?
11 REPLIES 11

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
Right next to Dr. Santana's office is "Family Dental" which many of my friends recommend. (Santana used to be there)

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
redrockmtn wrote:
RohoBorrego wrote:
We've been using Dr. Santana for 10 years. Have had root canals, bridges etc. Our stateside dentist says the work is exceptional. He was surprised. Highly recommend Dr. Santana but be prepared to wait for a appointment to get work done. He's very busy.

Do you have more contact information for Dr. Santana such as an address etc.

About four blocks down on the right would be the West side near where the original Red Snapper restaurant is.
pawatt

redrockmtn
Explorer
Explorer
RohoBorrego wrote:
We've been using Dr. Santana for 10 years. Have had root canals, bridges etc. Our stateside dentist says the work is exceptional. He was surprised. Highly recommend Dr. Santana but be prepared to wait for a appointment to get work done. He's very busy.

Do you have more contact information for Dr. Santana such as an address etc.

RohoBorrego
Explorer
Explorer
2004 Newmar Dutch Star Model 4010 with 375 Cummins w/exhaust brake. Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 Toad. The early bird may get the worm,but the second mouse gets the cheese.

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
daily double wrote:
I just got a porcelain crown yesterday from Dr. Mustre. $200.00

Dr. Mustre's office has a good reputation as well. And so does Dr Santana just past the original Red Snapper Restaurant.
pawatt

daily_double
Explorer
Explorer
I just got a porcelain crown yesterday from Dr. Mustre. $200.00

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
Just give him a call. He speaks good English. He is more expensive than some but in my opinion better work and equipment.
pawatt

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Bea PA wrote:
x2 apple my dentist said he did an excellent job with my partial and crown

If you don't mind me asking, how much was the crown? Also was there any root work done?

Just trying to get an idea on things, and there costs.
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

Bea_PA
Explorer
Explorer
x2 apple my dentist said he did an excellent job with my partial and crown
Bea PA
Down sized Winnebago 2012 24V Class C
2003 Gold Wing 1800 recently triked (Big Red)

Cumminalong
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Pawatt,we will give them a call

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
We like Edwardo Flores at Apple Dental. In the dental plaza right after you cross the bridge on the east side of main Street. Picture of apple in the window. We have gone there for years.
USA cell phone # 956-246-4100
pawatt