cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Seneca TV hdmi

98Evo
Explorer
Explorer
How do you connect an HDMI cable to the front TV? The back of the tv is not accessible, destroying the nice woodwork is not an option. TIA
2009 Seneca
07 Harley Ultra
4 REPLIES 4

ronfisherman
98Evo wrote:
How do you connect an HDMI cable to the front TV? The back of the tv is not accessible, destroying the nice woodwork is not an option. TIA

You may want to ask that question in one of the Super C forums.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

photobug
Explorer
Explorer
what inputs do you have on the front? there are various adapters that might work depending on what's there. try this if you have rca plugs on the front.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0732NF969/ref=asc_df_B0732NF9695182558/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=395033&cre...
1998 Class C Lazy Daze 26 1/2 island bed
banks intake/exhaust
wifi/4g/siriusXM/DTV/DirecTV/CB
2xGeorbital electric bike conversions

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II
On my Itasca Cambria the moldings around the TV are fastened with tiny screws that use an odd shaped bit to remove. The bit is readily available at HW store. I have had to remove my TV at different times to access the roof mounting hardware. My coach does not have an overhead bunk but an entertainment center. If stapled, plastic moulding removers for automobiles are available at HF and can easily pry the moldings loose without damage if you go slow and work from one end to the other. Again, my under sink cabinet needed some attention and needed to remove stapled moldings. As far as your TV, can't help with that.

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
If you don't have an HDMI port on the front of the TV, you're out of luck in your current configuration.

I find it nearly impossible to believe that there's no way to access the back of the TV without destroying cabinetry. Assuming you have an HDMI port on the back, you could connect some sort of an extension cable from there to a more convenient location. There are various wall plates available with HDMI and other ports; something like this one might fill the need well (and let you hook up an old-school Nintendo or whatever as well).