cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Majestic 19G - This is strange!

Photomike
Explorer III
Explorer III
So I was passing some time yesterday and browsed over to Cruise Canada's web site to see how many Majestic 19G's are for sale, the answer ZERO. Then I went to Cruise USA and zero. Lots of other sizes but no 19G's. Seems strange, I want to call the local dealer to ask but have not had time.
2017 Ford Transit
EVO Electric bike
Advanced Elements Kayaks
5 REPLIES 5

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
The 19g is popular,there was another forum member that was looking Hi and Low for one. They were told that as soon as the ones that are in service now hit the target time or mileage they will be pulled out of service and sent in for refurb.

You might call the center in Arizona and see if any have been there yet for refurbishing, 888-660-8152 ,they may have a waiting list you could get on,I know that it worked for someone that wanted a certain RV.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Photomike
Explorer III
Explorer III
So they have removed the 19G from their for sale section of the web site. I have tried calling and finding out what is happening and have not got thru. I have sent so many people to them this year that ask about mine, maybe they are out :B I have a friend that wanted one and was going to call.
2017 Ford Transit
EVO Electric bike
Advanced Elements Kayaks

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
It's not all that strange; the 19Gs are more popular (when up for sale) than the other models, and often sell out pretty quickly. Part of the reason, I suspect, is that there aren't very many other sources for similar small models, whereas many makers sell ones fairly similar to the larger Cruise America/Cruise Canada models.

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
i found a few in florida

mikebreeze
Explorer
Explorer
They still offer them for rent in selected cities. I rented one once. They are very easy to drive and park. Good gas mileage too. I would think that these would sell like crazy in Europe where they need smaller RV's due to smaller roads and higher gas prices. Maybe they all went there?
2006 Four Winds Majestic 23A