cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bluetooth grill and firepit

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
Unlike the bluetooth wireless garden hose adapter I posted a few weeks ago, this appears to be an actual product someone is working on...

Clicky

I really like gadgets, but can't see any need for this gizmo on my next camping outing.
2013 KZ Sportsmen Classic 200, 20 ft TT
2020 RAM 1500, 5.7 4x4, 8 speed
7 REPLIES 7

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
That would be great, a Bluetooth cargo carrier... Should take that to Shark Tank
2013 KZ Sportsmen Classic 200, 20 ft TT
2020 RAM 1500, 5.7 4x4, 8 speed

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nice and why not. But is a B+ not much room for toys. Maybe I could get a cargo carrier, with blue tooth?
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

ORbiker
Explorer
Explorer
The Green Mountain Davy Crockett smoker I have is WIFI controllable. It has it's own WIFI to link to from the phone.

Technology is good if it an extra feature.
Backpacker and tent camper all my life. Motorcycle trips with a tent too 1978 to Present. 2016 Grand Design 380TH as of 10-29-2015. Now a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude as of 3-16-19. 10-19-18-traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 Long Box.

Helimech
Explorer
Explorer
Soon we will be able to stay home and go "virtual camping".

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
The problem with wi-fI dependent gadgets is that in most of the cgs we have camped in the wi-fI is overloaded and the signal is either non-existent or fluctuates.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

Pauljdav
Explorer
Explorer
I use a big green egg mini max and have a flame boss. It needs Wi-Fi but I can see what is happening on my smart phone and adjust the temperature accordingly from anywhere.

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
First instant impression....."sick."
but maybe after I think about it I might think differently.

I also had that same first impression of, "horseless carriages," when they first came out.
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro