cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

So many people here. Love here so much.

maling6154
Explorer
Explorer
I am doing my TC research, planning to buy one in the next 10 years or so. I used to check the http://www.truckcamperforums.com/, but not very active there. Here is so good! Love your all!
10 REPLIES 10

maling6154
Explorer
Explorer
pnichols wrote:
Greetings to the Original Poster!!

I see you're posting from San Jose .... is this the one in California?

I'm going to assume you might be way younger than me and that you might be young and not married or one-half of a young couple.

If some of the above is the case, later in life you might want a Class C so that you can have a bit more room and comfort in camping spots like this:

HAHA, thank you for your greetings. Yes, I am at San Jose, CA and I guess it is not far from where you are. I am getting 30 next year and I will probably try a pop up truck camper as the first step, as long as I can switch my Accord to a pickup truck first. Because I still need a vehicle to commuting.

pnichols
Explorer II
Explorer II
Greetings to the Original Poster!!

I see you're posting from San Jose .... is this the one in California?

I'm going to assume you might be way younger than me and that you might be young and not married or one-half of a young couple.

If some of the above is the case, later in life you might want a Class C so that you can have a bit more room and comfort in camping spots like this:
2005 E450 Itasca 24V Class C

54suds
Explorer
Explorer
Reality Check wrote:
maling6154 wrote:
GoinThisAway wrote:
Why wait 10 years? Buy it now and get out there camping :B

HAHA, I just got my drivers license last year. I am still trying to upgrade from Accord to pickup truck first.

^^^ lol... this might be one of the smartest folks on this forum. He already understands capabilities and limitations. I like him.

Welcome to the forum.

DITTO x2 above 54 suds
2021 Chev 6.6 duramax ltz DBL cab,drw,4x/torklift tdn's,
1999 Bigfoot 1011

maling6154
Explorer
Explorer
Kayteg1, very nice rig! I will not choose any other RV except TC. But I just start to work and can only afford to camp in 2005 Accord. I am doing a lot of mental TC camping these days. LOL!

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
I think we still suffer from government propaganda pitch
"BUY BIG, YOU DESERVE IT, mortgage your house and buy luxury stuff!"
But now the unthinkable 10 years ago become reality >>> Americans drive Smarts and Fiat 500.
I am just finishing 7500 miles of my vacations in TC with DW and 3 dogs.
Would not do it in any other RV.

maling6154
Explorer
Explorer
Reality Check wrote:
maling6154 wrote:
GoinThisAway wrote:

HAHA, I just got my drivers license last year. I am still trying to upgrade from Accord to pickup truck first.

^^^ lol... this might be one of the smartest folks on this forum. He already understands capabilities and limitations. I like him.

Welcome to the forum.

I am very new to truck camper. I am wondering why there are more TC topics than class b or c, but truck camper seems like not so popular from manufacturer stand point.

Reality_Check
Nomad II
Nomad II
maling6154 wrote:
GoinThisAway wrote:

Welcome to the forum.
'16 F550 CC, 4x4 with Link Ultraride air suspension, '18 AF 1150. Just so we can play with our snowmobiles, dirt bikes and fishing boat. And new 20' tag along...kayaks, bikes, mc's and extra water and food!!

maling6154
Explorer
Explorer
GoinThisAway wrote:

GoinThisAway
Explorer
Explorer
2008 Dodge 3500 DRW 4x4
2008 Bigfoot 25C10.4
Torklift/Fastguns/Hellwig/StableLoads

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Next ten years? That's prior planning! Do you have a truck?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad