cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allegro Breeze 32BR

RVA_Jeff
Explorer
Explorer
Just doing some groundwork and I don't have a dealer or private seller anywhere near me that I could actually go and see one of these. I've got two questions I'm hoping someone can answer:

1. The TV right next to the kitchen really looks shoved in there, and looks pretty difficult to view while sitting in virtually any of the seating spaces. I'm wondering if it's on some kind of adjustable arm? Otherwise, I'd have to do some major renovation and remove either the sofa or the U shaped dinette and turn it into an entertainment area.

2. The bedroom looks verrrrry tight next to the bed on either side. I realize this is what you're going to get with a 32 foot MH, I'm just curious how much space that really is. Is it even 24 inches?
3 REPLIES 3

RVA_Jeff
Explorer
Explorer
You guys are definitely giving me pause....I didn't even think about the low ceiling height. Maybe the Breeze is just a "too good to be true" fantasy in terms of getting a Tiffin, price-wise anyway

9er
Explorer
Explorer
i really wanted to like this unit but due to the layout and low ceiling we had to pass

Colo_Native
Explorer
Explorer
I have heard that they are very under powered even had a salesman say that.
2015 Winnebago Forza 34T
pushed by a 2011 Fusion Hybrid or 2020 Escape Hybrid
Retired DFD