cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anastasia state park and St Augustine

2_Retired
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone from that area know how badly impacted Anastasia SP was by Irma? Any word on when it may reopen? We have ressies for mid October and are wondering if plans need to be changed. Thanks. We did call the State Park and all they said was that it is closed now with no reliable time table for it to be back open.
Two young retirees restless to GO!
Life is too short to wait too long to do all we want to do!!
Go and enjoy!!
2 REPLIES 2

djsamuel
Nomad
Nomad
We had a trip planned to arrive at Anastasia SP on September 13th and then moving to Compass RV park on September 18th. I received a call cancelling part of my Anastasia reservations, and I called to cancel the rest (no cancellation fee). Looks like it all would have been cancelled anyway. I cancelled my reservations at Compass. Compass RV park was reopened a few days after Irma. Some areas of St Augustine were flooded but it looks like everything opened this weekend. I don't know if there is much damage in town, but I assume there is erosion and debris on the beach. We spent our vacation time cleaning up our yard and thankful we didn't have much damage. Our electricity came back after 4 days. We'll have to try a trip to St Augustine again.

2013 Camplite 21BHS Trailer, Ram 1500 Tow Vehicle

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
They told us September 28. We have res in October.
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.