cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Aguascalientes

peterth
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know of an alternate route to get through or by pass Aguascalientes instead of Blvr. Siglo XX1 as I had read some where it was under reconstruction and some people had to get towed through the mud. But it might be all fixed by the end of October. Just wondering if there is an alternate route for a 40 ft motor home towing a car.
3 REPLIES 3

peterth
Explorer
Explorer
I should have mentioned we would be traveling from Columbia crossing at Laredo then Satillo , Zacatacas , Aguascalientes then on to Ajijic. So will be watching for any reports on this route. It is my preferred route good hwy much smother then hwy 57 and better speed limits, except for the bypass at Aguascalientes and have stopped for over night at Hotel Baruk in Zacatacas but looking for alternatives

peterth
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Tequila I will be watching for your post as to the condition of the road as we would probably be going through around the 28th of October. Do you have a favorite place to overnight on that route?

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
the outer periferico is rough but its not that bad. Just take your time. The 2 inner ones are more confusing & congested. I will be on it on Oct 18th, I will try and remember to make a post.

The turnoff, BTW is at N 21.944617 W 102.290697