cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Roadmaster Campmaster 30', Location of Converter?

ranchertx
Explorer
Explorer
We bought this neat Campmaster a while back and the converter has gone out on it. I have searched hi and low and cannot locate it. Any idea where they could have hidden it? Thanks in Advance!
6 REPLIES 6

1L243
Explorer II
Explorer II
I looked at some old pictures of my Campmasters I had 3 of them. On mine the circuit breakers were to the left of the frige under the pantry. Unscrew the breaker panel from the cabinet and pull it out. If battery cables are there that is your converter....

I wish they still made those they were cool!
2017 Coleman 300tq by Dutchman Toy Hauler. 34.5 feet long and under 10k Gross. 500 watt Solar 2000 watt Inverter, 1999 Ford F250 2WD 7.3 4R100 DP Tuner, S&B Cold Air Intake, Gauges, 6.0 Trans Cooler, Air Bags.

Bob_E_
Explorer
Explorer
On mine (different camper than yours), the breaker box was in the bedroom at the back of the camper. But the converter was in the kitchen cabinet under the oven at the front of the camper. So it really could be anywhere.

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
ranchertx wrote:
Roadmaster is not in business any more. I looked in the compartment behind the breakers and it is not there. I am wondering if it is hidden behind a wall somewhere, I can't believe they made it this hard to access it.

it has to be somewhere it can breath, not behind a wall it gets HOT! Trace the large main 12v wires from the battery or from the 12v fuses.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

ranchertx
Explorer
Explorer
Roadmaster is not in business any more. I looked in the compartment behind the breakers and it is not there. I am wondering if it is hidden behind a wall somewhere, I can't believe they made it this hard to access it.

Y-Guy
It's probably near the breakers for the RV. In ours it was sort of hidden under the wall of the breaker box, which was under the fridge. I can't find much info on your rig but that's where I'd start. Or give a quick call to the manufacturer or dealer.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Under the fridge? Near fridge?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad