cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Guards W/RV Wanted

GuardsWanted17
Explorer
Explorer
Guard 1 Services is in need of 5 couples or partners 24/7 in South Texas with RV ASAP. For more info call Maria Lopez @ 713-400-5649. Duties log in/out all traffic.
Maria Lopez
4 REPLIES 4

Ajones42
Explorer
Explorer
Cloud Dancer wrote:
My guess: job is gate guard, log trucks going in/out of oil fields, need RV to be totally self contained for at least a week at a time (at least 2 air conditioners and large quiet generator, solar and multi batteries probably, big water and holding tanks, reliable adequate refrigerator, etc, etc)

NOT A GUESS

The various TX Gate Guard companies provide you with a generator, water and septic arrangements at no cost.

So the job is rent/utility free. Some companies will even put you up for free when you are in-between or waiting for an assignment.

Guard 1 is not the largest nor the smallest company and they are established in business. They pay weekly via EFT and you are a 1099 contractor.
Fulltiming in a 2010 Puma 30RKSS
1993 Dolphin 32D -> Destroyed by hail April 2013
Gate Guards in the South Texas Pucker Brush
My Old RV
Oil Field Gate Guard Forum

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
From Facebook:

TX: Guard 1 Services, LLC, Houston, Texas. Oil field gate guard security jobs for RVers. Gate guard security positions available for Roadworking RVers in south and west Texas oil fields.
Guard 1 Services Company provides: Water, Fuel, Generator, Septic Services, Uniforms, Licensing, Direct Deposit-Payday: Thursday.
Please call Maria Lopez at 713-400-5649 or email mlopez@guard1services.com.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

Cloud_Dancer
Explorer II
Explorer II
My guess: job is gate guard, log trucks going in/out of oil fields, need RV to be totally self contained for at least a week at a time (at least 2 air conditioners and large quiet generator, solar and multi batteries probably, big water and holding tanks, reliable adequate refrigerator, etc, etc)
Willie & Betty Sue
Miko & Sparky
2003 41 ft Dutch Star Diesel Pusher/Spartan
Floorplan 4010
Blazer toad & Ranger bassboat

USAFBILL
Explorer
Explorer
Need to move this post to the Workcamping Forum.
2003 Cougar 285EFS
2000 Chev 2500 Ex Cab