cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tail gating / LA Coliseum

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Probably won't happen but worth a shot - we are Redskins fans and have tickets to this Sunday's game Redskins @ LA Rams (2 row seats around the 10 yard line :))). I would like to try and take my Toy hauler to tail gate and I know you have to have parking permits. Has anyone ever Tail gated at the Coliseum with there RV? Would like some input thanks. Yeah

P.s we are still going to tail gate from the
Back of my truck, but the TH would be awesome!
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker
10 REPLIES 10

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks guys! So much info and so
Much help on the forum. Can't wait to meet all of you guys!

dedmiston
Awesome. Good for you.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like fun, $60.00 isn't bad. Too bad Ram's lost but good for you.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Scored a parking pass for $60 / exposition and Figueroa right across the street from USC, took naythers advice disposlable cooler and some grass Hung out and ate. We saw some
Big a$$ toy haulers looked like fun! We are super stoked! We had a blast! End zone row 1-2

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
nayther wrote:
not going to happen unless you have a LOT of money.

Just a parking ticket with tailgating in a car/truck will run you about $100.00. we have season tickets, last year had parking/tailgating and it was awesome but that was because I'm friends with Jeff Fisher's sister so we partied with the coaches family, friends, etc. but when he was fired my connection was lost. Now the hot ticket is take the train. You can do it from Oxnard to Union Station, then the Expo line drops you off between USC and the colesium. There are tailgate parties all over and some you can pay to attend but you might find someone within the Redskins fan groups, most would welcome fellow fans. Tailgating off the train is doable.

PM me for more info. if you'd like.

Ok cool

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
dedmiston wrote:
This would interfere with my "no drinking on towing days (until I get to camp/home)" rule.

The train sounds like a great idea.

I don't drink so all good 🙂 - skins haven't been out here since they played SD in 09

dedmiston
This would interfere with my "no drinking on towing days (until I get to camp/home)" rule.

The train sounds like a great idea.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
not going to happen unless you have a LOT of money.

Just a parking ticket with tailgating in a car/truck will run you about $100.00. we have season tickets, last year had parking/tailgating and it was awesome but that was because I'm friends with Jeff Fisher's sister so we partied with the coaches family, friends, etc. but when he was fired my connection was lost. Now the hot ticket is take the train. You can do it from Oxnard to Union Station, then the Expo line drops you off between USC and the colesium. There are tailgate parties all over and some you can pay to attend but you might find someone within the Redskins fan groups, most would welcome fellow fans. Tailgating off the train is doable.

PM me for more info. if you'd like.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

ksg5000
Explorer
Explorer
Might help

http://www.therams.com/gameday/parking.html
Kevin

sin_cal_hd
Explorer
Explorer
I've been there for a concert a few years back. It wasn't fun trying to leave in a car. I couldn't imagine even trying to leave with an 8.5' wide trailer. Also, some of parking lots around the stadium are not large vehicle friendly.
2015 2500 Ram Mega Cab 4x4
2017 Wolf pack 325
Wife and 2 little boys
2 golden retriever pups