cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Just Bought a Great National Parks Book

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
We were in Barnes and Noble the other night and I picked up a great book on the National Parks-Your Guide to the National Parks by Michael Joseph Oswald and printed by Stone Road Press. I am really impressed with all the information it has-what each park has to offer, where it is, maps, lodging, camping-all the necessary info. It is a great resource when trying to figure out if somewhere is worth visiting plus it's just enjoyable to read.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]
4 REPLIES 4

cbswilm
Explorer
Explorer
Purchased this book several days ago on Amazon for about $19. A great book, detailed information, maps, info on hiking trails, camping etc.
Craig & Lynn
2015 Tiffin Allegro 32SA

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Writing good travel guides must not pay very well. The author still lives with his parents! ๐Ÿ˜„
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
I may have to get it just to get me through the winter.

LOL! Yup!

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

Mortimer_Brewst
Explorer
Explorer
I may have to get it just to get me through the winter.
If ethics are poor at the top, that behavior is copied down through the organization - Robert Noyce

2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2019 Coachmen Chaparral 298RLS