Motorhome Magazine Open Roads Forum: Class A Motorhomes: Finished with a couple upgrades
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  Projects & Upgrades

 > Finished with a couple upgrades

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
Sponsored By:
empty_nest

Western New York

Senior Member

Joined: 04/12/2011

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 09/02/17 04:26pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Just finished changing out the front analog TV with a 32" HDTV. Got some ideas off these forums and YouTube and went for it. I know I'm not the first one to have ever done this, but I'm pretty satisfied with the way it turned out.

[image]

Also installed a new CB radio and antenna. We'll take it all out for a test run later this month.

[image]
[image]

* This post was last edited 09/02/17 05:10pm by empty_nest *   View edit history


2007 34' Winnebago Itasca Sunova
Ranger 520 DVX - 225 hp. Evinrude


FIRE UP

Lake Havasu City AZ

Senior Member

Joined: 03/08/2004

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 09/02/17 05:13pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

empty_nest wrote:

Just finished changing out the front analog TV with a 32" HDTV. Got some ideas off these forums and YouTube and went for it. I know I'm not the first one to have ever done this, but I'm pretty satisfied with the way it turned out.

[image]

Also installed a new CB radio and antenna. We'll take it all out for a test run later this month.

[image]
[image]


Empty nest,
Your images did not come through. I see you're using the infamous "Photobucket". Well, just in case you didn't "get the memo", Photobucket has ceased hosting photos FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!! If you want to continue to use them, it's going to cost you around $300 a year or so. I really wanted to see how yours turned out 'cause I just finished changing out our boat anchor Sony too. I also did a complete sound system change to a better receiver and more. It is great. But, I'd really like to see yours.
Scott

On edit: OK, I'm all screwed up. After I posted this post, when it came up, your pictures are THERE! Hmmmmm, not sure what's happening. But, I do see yours now, nice work.
Scott


Scott and Karla
SDFD RETIRED
2004 Itasca Horizon, 36GD Slate Blue 330 CAT
2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Ext Cab 4x4 Toad
2008 Caliente Red LVL II GL 1800 Goldwing
KI60ND


empty_nest

Western New York

Senior Member

Joined: 04/12/2011

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 09/02/17 05:15pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

FIRE UP wrote:

empty_nest wrote:

Just finished changing out the front analog TV with a 32" HDTV. Got some ideas off these forums and YouTube and went for it. I know I'm not the first one to have ever done this, but I'm pretty satisfied with the way it turned out.

[image]

Also installed a new CB radio and antenna. We'll take it all out for a test run later this month.

[image]
[image]


Empty nest,
Your images did not come through. I see you're using the infamous "Photobucket". Well, just in case you didn't "get the memo", Photobucket has ceased hosting photos FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!! If you want to continue to use them, it's going to cost you around $300 a year or so. I really wanted to see how yours turned out 'cause I just finished changing out our boat anchor Sony too. I also did a complete sound system change to a better receiver and more. It is great. But, I'd really like to see yours.
Scott


Thanks! I realized it after I posted. Made some changes and the pics are now visible.

FIRE UP

Lake Havasu City AZ

Senior Member

Joined: 03/08/2004

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 09/02/17 05:19pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

May I ask, what did you do to make the pictures come through?
Scott

empty_nest

Western New York

Senior Member

Joined: 04/12/2011

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 09/02/17 05:51pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

FIRE UP wrote:

May I ask, what did you do to make the pictures come through?
Scott


Just uploaded it somewhere else and then linked it.

2oldman

otr

Senior Member

Joined: 04/15/2001

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 09/02/17 06:24pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hosted on irv2

FIRE UP

Lake Havasu City AZ

Senior Member

Joined: 03/08/2004

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 09/02/17 07:27pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

2oldman wrote:

Hosted on irv2


Roger that, I'm in the process of removing all of what I have on P/B and installing all of it in a file. Then I'll transfer a bit at a time, to IRV2. Thanks for the info.
Scott

Lwiddis

Lonepine, Inyo County, California

Senior Member

Joined: 08/12/2016

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 09/02/17 08:07pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good work on the tv.


2015 Winnebago 2101DS TT & Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 300 watts WindyNation solar - parallel & MPPT, Trojan T-125s. TALL flagpole for USC & historical flags. Prefer USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, USF&WS, state & county campgrounds. 14 year Army vet.

Busskipper

Arnold,Md/Superior, CO

Senior Member

Joined: 11/25/2002

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 09/02/17 08:57pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

What's a CB - a new App for the Phone?

[emoticon]

[emoticon]


Busskipper
Maryland/Colorado
Travel Supreme 42DS04
MDX-FMCA--M&G Brake
States traveled in this Coach



Executive

California/Arizona/South Dakota

Senior Member

Joined: 02/07/2008

View Profile





Offline
Posted: 09/03/17 10:09am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Busskipper wrote:

What's a CB - a new App for the Phone?

[emoticon]

[emoticon]


A CB is that thing that actually WORKS when you have ZERO cell service, which is pretty much all along the west coast thru Oregon and Washington. [emoticon] ...Dennis


THE WORLD IS CHANGED BY YOUR EXAMPLE, NOT BY YOUR OPINIONS
Dennis and Debi Ninth Year Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG


Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  Projects & Upgrades

 > Finished with a couple upgrades
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2017 CWI, Inc. © 2017 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS