cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has a floor plan like the Leisure Travel Van "Murphy Bed

CountryB
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking for a Class B or a small Class C, so I can get on the scenic roads like Blue Ridge Parkway and Glacier Bay, and such where a big (over 25 ft) RV is too much.

I really like the "big bathroom with separate shower" layout. On the Leisure Travel Van "Murphy Bed" layout, the back 1/3 is the bathroom, the middle 1/3 is the kitchen, and the front 1/3 is the dinning/seating/bed area. It's really a smart layout.

However the price is out of my range. I'd like to stay in the $50K or below range (for Used). Who are the "top" manufacturers (for quality and reliability)?

Are there any other manufacturers that have similar layouts in a Class B?

If not maybe I can find a Class C around 25 feet that would fit my expectations.
10 REPLIES 10

TexRdr
Explorer
Explorer
Recently sold 2003 LTV 20' Freedom 2A, currently have 2016 Renegade Villagio 25HAB. VERY happy with Murphy Bed and rear bath. We get along fine (husband, wife, 2-80# dogs). 5 more feet makes a difference.

paddykernahan
Explorer
Explorer
Pleasure-Way Plateau XLMB.
Murphy bed, huge bathroom, no slides.
Have one and love it.

Link

bhreno
Explorer
Explorer
Renegade Villagio and Renegade Vienna these are B+

azken
Explorer
Explorer
Google Pleasure-Way Industries..they're out of Canada but make an impressive B that is very similar to the Leisure.

JupiterRT
Explorer
Explorer
Coachman Prism is a smaller class c with a Murphy floor plan

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
look on google ,theres a club down florida way ,had a used one ,there out there and a LTV holds its value , ours is a small C we take it every where.

bob_nestor
Explorer III
Explorer III
Great West used to have a similar layout build on a Ford E350. Large bath in the rear and the sleeping/dinette area in the slide-out. Unfortunately they don't build it any longer, but you may be able to find some used units in your price range.

CountryB
Explorer
Explorer
I've been looking. The layout I like came out in 2014 from what I can tell, and the 2014+ is over $100K. I think the Unity is a "Class B+".
I'm looking at Class C now. I think the Bs are just too small.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
You'll get all the ohs and ahs with a B but more for your money with a C.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
look for a used one ours is the LTV serenity freedom ii its great.