Motorhome Magazine Open Roads Forum: Worth buying a Hymer Sunlight and upgrading it?
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class B - Camping Van Conversi...

Open Roads Forum  >  Class B - Camping Van Conversions  >  General Topics

> Worth buying a Hymer Sunlight and upgrading it?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
Sponsored By:
hoosiermark

Batesville ,Indiana

View Profile

Posted: 09/07/17 06:31pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The Hymer was the advertised price from the internet, the other was the price posted on the windshield on the lot.

Gsetter

Minnesota

View Profile

Posted: 09/15/17 06:29am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bumpyroad wrote:

hoosiermark wrote:

When I was at Camping World in Greenwood,IN they wanted $55K for the Hymer and the Travato next to it was $89K if I remember correctly. But the options may have been very different. The Hymer was pretty basic.

thanks, were those selling prices or list?
bumpy

You can get a Travato for around 75K. THe main options are roof rack with ladder and bike rack. TYpically all the Travatos have solar, awnings etc.

1997 Country Coach Intrigue

Bumpyroad

Virginia

View Profile

Posted: 09/15/17 09:20am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Gsetter wrote:

Bumpyroad wrote:

hoosiermark wrote:

When I was at Camping World in Greenwood,IN they wanted $55K for the Hymer and the Travato next to it was $89K if I remember correctly. But the options may have been very different. The Hymer was pretty basic.

thanks, were those selling prices or list?
bumpy

You can get a Travato for around 75K. THe main options are roof rack with ladder and bike rack. TYpically all the Travatos have solar, awnings etc.

thanks, I note that winnie now has a Paseo b van that looks interesting but the Lictinstein ??? site is showing MSRP of $132,??? with no discount.
bumpy

Gsetter

Minnesota

View Profile

Posted: 09/15/17 01:17pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I would bet the Paseo has a similiar discount as the Travato. I dont usually see sale prices on websites for anything new. I think there was a recall on the FOrd Transit transmission or something so they halted production on the vans so a Paseo might be hard to come by until they get rolling again....they are pricier than the Travato so I would expect to pay 95K for a Paseo.

Bumpyroad

Virginia

View Profile

Posted: 09/15/17 02:28pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I see at the winnie web site that the travato starts at, 102,348, the Era 135,248, and the Paseo in between at 127,595. so the paseo should end up about 25,000 more than the travato. so about 95-100 for it.
bumpy

Gsetter

Minnesota

View Profile

Posted: 09/21/17 05:55am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Check out the Winnebago website or Facebook page for the launch videos Stef and James from the FIt RV did a review of a new Era floorplan, tweaks to the Paseo and Travato 59G.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Class B - Camping Van Conversions  >  General Topics

> Worth buying a Hymer Sunlight and upgrading it?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class B - Camping Van Conversi...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2017 CWI, Inc. © 2017 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS