cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Outdoor refrigerator size

Ashley1983
Explorer
Explorer
We just bought a 2015 coachmen Catalina 293qbck with an outdoor kitchen. The previous owner took the fridge from the outdoor kitchen and I need to replace it. I can't find a size anywhere so I don't know what to look for. Any ideas?
7 REPLIES 7

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
Measure the spot where the fridge goes then buy one that fits within that measurement.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

harley4275
Explorer
Explorer
I think they are just the basic bar fridges , either short (square) or tall (rectangular ) . any appliance store ,big box or wal mart style store sells them. They are only electric.
2013 Sunset Trail 25RB TT
2015 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 6.0 l gasser.
Equilizer 4 pt
From Belle River, Ontario
2003 Mountain Star 890sbrx Truck Camper

Kent999
Explorer
Explorer
Ashley1983 wrote:
We just bought a 2015 coachmen Catalina 293qbck with an outdoor kitchen. The previous owner took the fridge from the outdoor kitchen and I need to replace it. I can't find a size anywhere so I don't know what to look for. Any ideas?

Better to make measurements of the opening to be sure, as mentioned above, usually, the dimensions are 1.6 cu ft or a 1.7 cu ft. But sometimes more. I have in my summer kitchen such like this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BPEYPUA/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=bestout-20&camp=1789&creative=... but before ordering everything measured with a tape measure. If interested, read this article https://bestoutdooritems.com/best-outdoor-refrigerator/ here are a lot of useful tips

Community Alumni
Not applicable
You have one of the short pull out kitchens so the fridge would be one of the smaller ones. Look for a 1.6 cu ft or a 1.7 cu ft. Take a measurement of the opening to be sure.

GaryWT
Explorer
Explorer
Depending on the size kitchen, either a small or large dorm fridge is what you want. I think it is 1.8 or 3.2 cu feet.
ME '63, DW 64, (DS 89 tents on his own, DD 92 not so much), DS 95
2013 Premier Bullet 31 BHPR 2014 F350 Crew Cab 6.2L 3.73

samhain7
Explorer
Explorer
All outdoor fridges I have seen are dorm fridges...available at Home Depot or lowes if you have one close.
Final notice from MasterCard. Good! I'm sick of hearing from them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2016 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins, E2 WD w/sway
2015 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 289BHS

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
Take measurements of the area where it is suppose to be, go online to someplace like compactappliance.com and search for somerhing that will fit