cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Powerplus Levelers

paulinuk
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, I have a georgie boy with Powerplus levelers fitted and I have a problem.

My vehicle electrician has found that the Relay Unit is broken and requires replacement.

I am trying to source a part but I am struggelling with Powerplus web site as much of its pages are down or not working.

Does anyone know where else I could get this part, the model number is 913002 and the serial number is 607010008.

Looking for any help please, I am now grounded until this is fixed!

Paul

(Ex army veteran)
9 REPLIES 9

ted_and_renee
Explorer
Explorer
paulinuk wrote:
Hi, I have a georgie boy with Powerplus levelers fitted and I have a problem.

My vehicle electrician has found that the Relay Unit is broken and requires replacement.

I am trying to source a part but I am struggelling with Powerplus web site as much of its pages are down or not working.

Does anyone know where else I could get this part, the model number is 913002 and the serial number is 607010008.

Looking for any help please, I am now grounded until this is fixed!

Sir,,I am not even sure you are still posting here, but i too have a georgie boy with the powerplus levelers but i do not have the manual,,Does the manual have a re calibration sequence or a Zero sequence as mine will not move at all,,any and all information you could provide,,I'll take,,no matter how small,,THANK YOU

Paul

(Ex army veteran)

Selectcars
Explorer
Explorer
WE bought a complete system for our fifth wheel starting in November. After being told there was a part coming from Australia we finally got all the parts sometime in December. The controller and leveling mechanism were both used and didn't work. The jacks were new but one was very noisy. We went thru three systems and lots of changing of parts to try to make the system work and never accomplished it. In April the owner (Dale) and I agreed we'd tried everything we could and it would be better to just send it all back. It is now the middle of June and we still haven't gotten our money back and they won't answere E-mails or calls. We did put a hydralic system on from Equalizer Systems and are happy with it. I guess we;re just out $3000.00 plus Dollars. Buyer be aware

paulinuk
Explorer
Explorer
I have the fitting instructions and manual for these jacks so the name of the company is powerplus. I have seen them on a couple of US websites too.

Paul

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
paulinuk wrote:
From what I have been told by an UK RV mechanic they used to fit a lot of these to georgie boys.

Thanks "dougrainer" for your information regarding there relocation that is somewhat reassuring for me as regards to spares.

Paul

There is POWERGEAR which has been around for over 20 years and is a large supplier to OEM's. I doubt Powerplus had a large OEM account. Like I said, I have never heard or seen their product and I have worked on GB's. Doug

paulinuk
Explorer
Explorer
From what I have been told by an UK RV mechanic they used to fit a lot of these to georgie boys.

Thanks "dougrainer" for your information regarding there relocation that is somewhat reassuring for me as regards to spares.

Paul

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
1. I have 33 years as an RV tech and have never SEEN nor HEARD of this company.
2. They are relocated in Angola, Indiana and just moved there from Avila, Indiana per my conversation with a woman there. She said the only person that could answer my questions(Owner) had left for lunch and I could call back.
3. Yes, the Website is down as THEY are trying to rework it in house and they are having a hard time figuring it out.
4. You can call them for answers and they would be the best people to call since they are not that well known. Doug

paulinuk
Explorer
Explorer
I am in the UK not in the states.. Thought someone may be able to help somehow.

Thanks

Paul

Two_Hands
Explorer
Explorer
What about calling them?
2015 Fleetwood Excursion 33D
2016 Grand Cherokee Limited
Retired Law Enforcement
U.S. Army 1965-1973/RVN 1968-'69

I am the frequent recipient of "Get out of the way old man!"

rvten
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.powerpluslevelers.com/
You tried this Web Site

I see what you mean. There site is down.
Tom & Bonnie
Crossville, TN.
Aspect 29H 2008 Type C
Ford Flex SEL 2010
There is NO B+